9' Grand Hudson Shuffleboard Table
Vintage styling and authentic American construction have come together in the 9' Grand Hudson shuffleboard table. Custom made in the USA, the Grand Hudson is constructed of solid woods and features inlaid maple trim pieces. With an optional state-of-the-art 18" electronic scoreboard, the Grand Hudson is designed to provide hours of endless fun and friendly competition.
The beautiful 3" thick playing surface is made out of select kiln-dried Maple and topped with Hudson's exclusive professional grade Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty), the finish insisted upon by professionals during tournament play. The cushions used to protect the ends of the cradle come in a choice of gray, green, or burgundy. Add enduring American style and quality to your entertainment space, and order the Grand Hudson today!
- Solid 3" Thick Select Kiln-Dried Maple Playfield with our Polymer Finish (Lifetime Warranty)
- Cradle is Maple and Walnut
- Solid Legs with Inlaid Maple Trim Pieces
- Cradle Bed is Gray Carpet
- One Set of Playing Weights with a Wooden Storage Case
- Climate Adjusters
- Two Bottles of Speed Powder
- Two Cushions to protect the Ends of the Cradle (available in gray, green, or burgundy)
- 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers
- One Board Wipe
- Playfield: 7' 8" long x 20" wide x 3" thick
- Cradle Width: 31" without scoring unit, 34" with optional electronic scoring unit
- Cradle Thickness: 11.5"
- Cradle Length: 9' overall
- Table Height: 33" to the top of the playfield (77” to the top of the optional electronic scoreboard)
- This Model has Two Legs and Three Climatic Adjusters
Custom Shuffleboard Options:
- 18" State-of-the-Art Electronic Scoreboard
- With this added feature you will be able to easily keep track of score. This scoreboard gives your shuffleboard an added modern feature without compromising its classical look. Your friends will definitely be impressed with this cool and convenient scoreboard!
- Glow-in-the-Dark-Playing Surface with Black Light Set
- Your shuffleboard table will come to life in the dark! The playing surface will be coated in a glow-in-the-dark epoxy. You can also choose to add a solid maple black light set to really make it shine! If you do not already have a black light source, we strongly recommend adding them to get the most out of the glow-in-the-dark surface.
- Two Piece Playing Surface
- The playing surface can be ordered to arrive in two pieces, with wooden dowels to ensure perfect alignment. This option makes it easier to get a larger shuffleboard table into the room of choice in the case of restraints caused by narrow hallways, staircases, or elevators.
- Now you can enjoy this table outdoors! This option means that your table will be customized for outdoor use from head to toe. The cradle and playing surface will be sealed with waterproof fiberglass. The carpets will be replaced with marine-grade carpeting for extra durability.
- Custom Logo
- Have your own custom logo instead of the manufacturer logo on the shuffleboard table, all we need is a .AI file format of your custom logo and we'll make it happen!
- Custom Playfield Scoring
- Add as many scoring lines as you want, our tables will come standard with 1, 2, 3 scoring but we've heard that some customers enjoy adding small "bonus 5" scoring squares at the corners of the shuffleboard playing field. We'll make it anyway you want it!
- Removable Bumpers
- Having trouble keeping the pucks on the playing field? Removable bumpers close off the gutters so you can keep your pucks in play, make it easier for the grandkids to have some fun!
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
This product ships with basic freight for free. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local furniture installers will deliver, install, level your table, and remove debris. This option is ideal for those who may not have the means to move and install large and heavy items. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews