6' Kiddie Pool Table
Original Price $5265.00
Great American Black Beauty Optional Coin-Op Pool Table (Sizes 6', 6.5', 7', 8', or 9')
Original Price $5700.00
Great American Black Diamond Coin-Op Pool Table (Sizes 6', 6.5', 7', 8', or 9')
Original Price $8100.00
Great American Eagle Optional Coin-Op Pool Table (Sizes 6', 6.5', 7', 8', or 9')
Original Price $4815.00
Great American Legacy Optional Coin-Op Pool Table (Sizes 6', 6.5', 7', 8', or 9')
Original Price $4925.00
Great American Monarch Optional Coin-Op Pool Table (Sizes 6', 6.5', 7', 8', or 9')
Original Price $4925.00
Great American Neon Optional Coin-Op Pool Table (Sizes 6', 6.5', 7', 8', or 9')
Original Price $5930.00
Great American Billiard Tables
Great American pool tables are the ideal tables for commercial settings. With attractive designs and customizable features, Great American pool tables will add entertainment value to any game room, bar, or business. Choosing a pool table for your business can be daunting, but we make it easy, especially with Great American’s fantastic and enticing designs. Great American tables are constructed to be durable and user friendly and they are made in the U.S.A. The variety of sizes available ensures that you will be able to find the exact table you’ve been looking for.
Great American’s pool tables are available in a variety of sizes, included scaled down models for younger players. Ping pong conversion tops can be added to Great American pool tables for extra fun and versatility! Great American tables include important features for commercial pool tables include ball view area to prevent free play, automatic ball return, programable events, and of course, coin/bill acceptors. For serious game play, look for one of Great American’s handsome pool tables with programable events—your customers will want to keep playing! Traditional and arcade-style designs by Great American give you style options with the features you need. For league play, Great American’s pool tables are ideal.
Customizable features are available on many of Great American’s tables including felt color and gold accents. Choose a felt color to match your business’ colors or a local sports team! Your new pool table will be the showpiece of your business. Great American tables are built solidly with plywood cabinets and a smooth and accurate playing surface. Each table is carefully crafted with imported, fine slate. Shake-proof bolts and washers prevent game disturbance. Great American’s superior features make their tables stand out from other commercial pool tables. Elevate your business with a Great American pool table.
Great American Pool Table ManufacturingClick here to see the process of Great American Game Tables Manufacturing Process
1. The sides and bottom are constructed of cabinet grade 3/4" plywood. This ensures better strength and longer life.
2. Initial Assembly. All of the inside pieces are glued and stapled for a long lasting cabinet.
3. There are many complex components inside a pool table that are important to have a sturdy construction.
4. Extruded metal down corners are then assembled to hold the outer shell together.
5. The table is flipped upside down to glue and staple the base.
6. We place the legs in a hinged and locked hatch under the table for storage during shipping and clean-out. This feature is only found on Great American Tables!
7. The outer shell and the base are now finished.
8. Clamps hold the top rails in place while assembling.
9. We use nylon mesh continual-reinforced ABS injected legs with adjustable leg levelers. Very durable for years of service.
10. The stand-out Great American Eagle is added in our Die-cast polished chrome plated top corners
11. Facing strips for the bumper rails need to be cut down then the rails are covered
12. Rail cloth being stretched for the tightest fit
13. Rails & slate are covered with 21oz. cloth. This gives it a longer time before first recovery.
14.Most important part is testing to make sure everything works perfectly. Tables are tested several times before going to the next step.