16' Tavern Shuffleboard Table
Introducing the Tavern Shuffleboard, only from Hudson Shuffleboards! Built for Commercial use for either a home or bar setting, the Tavern Shuffleboard Table is raised to bar height and features a removable hard top that can be used during the day as a table and removed at night for shuffleboard play.
Closing in towards the longer table models, 16’ shuffleboards are also great additions to any game room. They are great models to position the player within the realm of high technique-based gameplay.
The cradle and legs can be finished in your choice of stains. This high quality game table features a 3” thick playing surface constructed of select kiln-dried Hard Rock Maple and topped with a Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty). This is the same finish insisted upon by the Professionals in tournament play. And to help keep the playing surface true, climatic adjusters are included. The cradle is constructed of solid wood with a black finish. The cradle and legs are constructed of solid wood. Sorry bar stools and beer are not included.
Also Included is One Set of Eight Playing Weights/Pucks with a Wooden Storage Case, 2 Bottles of Speed Powders, 5” Adjustable Leg Levelers, and One Board Wipe.
Note: Outdoor weather proofing warranty validated only with the purchase of a Sunbrella Outdoor Shuffleboard Table Cover
- One Set of Playing Weights with a Wooden Storage Case.
- Climate Adjusters.
- Two Bottles of Speed Powder.
- 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers.
- One Board Wipe.
- Solid 3" Thick Select Kiln-Dried Hard Rock Maple Playfield with our Polymer Finish (Lifetime Warranty).
- Cradle and Legs are Solid Wood.
- Cradle Bed is Gray Carpet.
- 12'-16' Models have 3 Legs.
- Playfield: 20" wide x 3" thick
- Cradle Width: 32"
- Table Height: 42" to the top of the cradle
- Cradle Height: Approximately 34" from the floor to the bottom of the cradle
- 9'-16' Tables Have 2-Piece Removable Hard Top
Custom Shuffleboard Options:
- Glow-in-the-Dark-Playing Surface with Black Light Set
- Your shuffleboard table will come to life in the dark! The playing surface will be coated in a glow-in-the-dark epoxy. You can also choose to add a solid maple black light set to really make it shine! If you do not already have a black light source, we strongly recommend adding them to get the most out of the glow-in-the-dark surface.
- Two Piece Playing Surface
- The playing surface can be ordered to arrive in two pieces, with wooden dowels to ensure perfect alignment. This option makes it easier to get a larger shuffleboard table into the room of choice in the case of restraints caused by narrow hallways, staircases, or elevators.
- Now you can enjoy this table outdoors! This option means that your table will be customized for outdoor use from head to toe. The cradle and playing surface will be sealed with waterproof fiberglass. The carpets will be replaced with marine-grade carpeting for extra durability.
- Custom Logo
- Have your own custom logo instead of the manufacturer logo on the shuffleboard table, all we need is a .AI file format of your custom logo and we'll make it happen!
- Custom Playfield Scoring
- Add as many scoring lines as you want, our tables will come standard with 1, 2, 3 scoring but we've heard that some customers enjoy adding small "bonus 5" scoring squares at the corners of the shuffleboard playing field. We'll make it anyway you want it!
- Removable Bumpers
- Having trouble keeping the pucks on the playing field? Removable bumpers close off the gutters so you can keep your pucks in play, make it easier for the grandkids to have some fun!
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
This product ships with basic freight for free. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local furniture installers will deliver, install, level your table, and remove debris. This option is ideal for those who may not have the means to move and install large and heavy items. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews