16' Metro Shuffleboard Table
Looking to add a touch of the contemporary to your game space? The 16' Metro shuffleboard table from Hudson shuffleboard tables brings together modern styling and the classic game of shuffleboard. This handcrafted USA-made shuffleboard table is constructed of powder-coated steel.
The Metro's cradle can be finished in any color shown, allowing you to ensure your Metro shuffleboard table fits you and your decor. The cradle bed comes in grey carpet and the inside of the cradle walls are lined with a vinyl wrapped cushion. Both the playing surface and carpet can be upgraded to all-weather materials, giving you the option to take your playing experience outdoors. Enhance your entertainment space with the perfect balance of traditional and modern, and order the Metro today!
Note: Outdoor weather proofing warranty validated only with the purchase of a Sunbrella Outdoor Shuffleboard Table Cover
*Please note that the solid wood top rail custom option cannot be added for "weather proofed" tables intended for outdoor use. The reason being is that moisture/condensation will collect under the wooden rail which makes contact with the shuffleboard table frame, and cause mold and deterioration to the wooden top rail over time.
- Constructed of Powder-Coated Steel
- Cradle Bed is Gray Carpet
- Inside Cradle Walls Lined with Vinyl Wrapped Cushion
- One Set of Eight Playing Weights/Pucks with a Wooden Storage Case
- 2 Bottles of Speed Powders
- 5 inch Adjustable Leg Levelers
- One Board Wipe
- Dimension: 194" L x 31" W x 30" H
- Playfield: 20" wide x 3" thick
- Cradle Width: 33"
- Table Height: 33" to the top of the playfield
- 3 Sets of Legs on a Two-Piece Cradle
Custom Shuffleboard Options:
- Glow-in-the-Dark-Playing Surface with Black Light Set
- Your shuffleboard table will come to life in the dark! The playing surface will be coated in a glow-in-the-dark epoxy. You can also choose to add a solid maple black light set to really make it shine! If you do not already have a black light source, we strongly recommend adding them to get the most out of the glow-in-the-dark surface.
- Two Piece Playing Surface
- The playing surface can be ordered to arrive in two pieces, with wooden dowels to ensure perfect alignment. This option makes it easier to get a larger shuffleboard table into the room of choice in the case of restraints caused by narrow hallways, staircases, or elevators.
- Now you can enjoy this table outdoors! This option means that your table will be customized for outdoor use from head to toe. The cradle and playing surface will be sealed with waterproof fiberglass. The carpets will be replaced with marine-grade carpeting for extra durability.
- Custom Logo
- Have your own custom logo instead of the manufacturer logo on the shuffleboard table, all we need is a .AI file format of your custom logo and we'll make it happen!
- Custom Playfield Scoring
- Add as many scoring lines as you want, our tables will come standard with 1, 2, 3 scoring but we've heard that some customers enjoy adding small "bonus 5" scoring squares at the corners of the shuffleboard playing field. We'll make it anyway you want it!
- Rolling Casters on Legs
- Commercial grade flip down casters, are attached to the legs of your shuffleboard table which will allow it to be moved from one side of the room to the other without any heavy lifting involved.
- Removable Bumpers
- Having trouble keeping the pucks on the playing field? Removable bumpers close off the gutters so you can keep your pucks in play, make it easier for the grandkids to have some fun!
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
This product ships with basic freight for free. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local furniture installers will deliver, install, level your table, and remove debris. This option is ideal for those who may not have the means to move and install large and heavy items. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Metro Custom Options
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews