16' Georgetown Honey Oak Shuffleboard Table
The Playcraft Georgetown shuffleboards are gorgeous tables with real wood features that will accent any home setting. As with all of our Home style tables, the playfield is a hardwood solid butcher block that is 15" wide, 1.75" thick and one foot less than the overall length of the shuffleboard in question. When comparing manufacturers, make sure to look for a 1.75" thick playfield, as the extra depth looks better in the cradle and feels better on the hand when setting a puck.
All Georgetown models are hand stained real wood laminate with a solid plywood framing structure. There is in leg storage, abacus bead scoring, speed wax and 8 deluxe pucks.
- 14' and 16' tables have traditional indoor scoring method with outlined block numbers; 1-2-3-4 scoring
- 14' and 16' tables have 3 set of legs
- Stained hardwood veneer
- Solid hardwood corners and rail caps
- Traditional gray carpeted gutters
- 1-3/4" solid single stave butcher block playfield finished with 10 coats of polyurethane to create a smooth, glossy surface
- Climate adjuster system for shaping the playfield profile
- Rigid, reinforced double-paneled box legs with in leg storage
- 6" leg levelers
- Deluxe hardwood abacus scorers
- Playing equipment includes, set of (8) 2-1/8" weights - 4 blue, 4 red, speed wax and playing instructions
- 22 oz brown naugahyde cover
- Set of 10 solid hardwood bowling pins and score pad
- Hardwood board sweep
Dimensions and Weight:
- Outside dimensions : 192"L x 25"W x 31"H
- Playfield dimensions: 180"L x 15"W
- Total weight : 345 lbs
- Cabinet:3 years
- Playfield: 1 year
- Shuffle weights: 1 Year
Our Flat-Rate shipping has two levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included.
This product ships with basic freight for free. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. The customer is responsible for moving the item off of the truck. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
The product will be lowered from the truck to the ground for the customer to move. The freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building or assembling your purchase. Larger products may not fit entirely on the lift, so the customer may be required to assist in lowering the product to the ground. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews