14' Torino Limited Edition Shuffleboard Table
New from Hudson Shuffleboards, the Torino Limited Shuffleboard features a contemporary look with classic lines. Constructed entirely of Solid Maple (no veneers), this newest addition to our collection is sure to be the centerpiece in any room. This classic, yet modern design features elegant legs, brass nail heads, and a top rail wrapped with your choice of genuine leather.
Those looking for mid-range sized fields should consider 14’ shuffleboards. Fitting right in the middle of shuffleboard options, they provide a nice mix of playing speed and tests of skill.
This table is made to order and a can be finished in Matte Black, Espresso, Provincial, Honey Oak, Rich Walnut, Fruitwood, Mahogany, Cherry, or Natural Finish Stains. Or we can also match any custom stain you provide. The playing surface is constructed of select kiln-dried Hard Rock Maple and topped with our Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty). This is the same finish insisted upon by the Professionals in tournament play. And to help keep the playing surface true, climatic adjusters are included.
Also Included is One Set of Eight Playing Weights, 2 Bottles of Speed Powders, 5” Adjustable Leg Levelers, and One Board Wipe.
- Solid 3" Thick Select Kiln-Dried Hard Rock Maple Playfield with our Polymer Finish (Lifetime Warranty).
- Cradle and Legs are Solid Maple.
- Genuine Leather Wrapped Top Rail.
- Decorative Brass Nail Heads.
- Cradle Bed is Gray Carpet.
- One Set of Playing Weights.
- Climate Adjusters.
- Two Bottles of Speed Powder.
- 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers.
- One Board Wipe.
- Playfield: 20" wide x 3" thick.
- Cradle Width: 33".
- Cradle Length: add 2" to each size table due to thickness on leather wrapped top rail.
- Table Height: 33" to the top of the playfield.
- 12'-18' Models have 3 Legs
Custom Shuffleboard Options:
- Glow-in-the-Dark-Playing Surface with Black Light Set
- Your shuffleboard table will come to life in the dark! The playing surface will be coated in a glow-in-the-dark epoxy. You can also choose to add a solid maple black light set to really make it shine! If you do not already have a black light source, we strongly recommend adding them to get the most out of the glow-in-the-dark surface.
- Two Piece Playing Surface
- The playing surface can be ordered to arrive in two pieces, with wooden dowels to ensure perfect alignment. This option makes it easier to the playing surface if space is a constraint.
- Now you can enjoy this table outdoors! This option means that your table will be customized for outdoor use from head to toe. The cradle and playing surface will be sealed with waterproof fiberglass. The carpets will be replaced with marine-grade carpeting for extra durability.
Stain Color Options
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews