14' Chestnut Playcraft Charles River Pro-Style Shuffleboard Table
Give a warm welcome to Playcraft's newest addition to the Fairfield collection, the Charles River Pro-Style Shuffleboard Table! The Charles River was made from select hardwoods and precision machined components to ensure the best construction available along with a shuffleboard table you can rely on for life. In order to accomplish this, Playcraft made the playfield a solid three inch thick butcher block made from Canadian Maple with a poured polymer exterior. Playcraft also designed the Charles River with elegance in mind. The hand rubbed warm chestnut or espresso finish and Cabriole legs and curved ball and claw feet were chosen to easily match the furniture surrounding the shuffleboard table. These details are also identical to the matching pool tables available. The Charles River Pro-Style Shuffleboard Table is also available in 12', 14' or 16' lengths.
- Traditional indoor scoring method with outlined block numbers; 1-2-3-4 scoring
- Available in 12’, 14’ & 16’ lengths
- Hand rubbed warm Chestnut or Espresso furniture finish
- Select hardwood 2-piece cradle with deep carved accents
- Cabriole legs with carved ball and claw feet
- Solid 3” thick 20” wide Canada Maple Butcher Block with poured polymer top
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring pattern
- Carpeted gutters and walls
- Pro-style heavy duty climatic adjusters
- Premium set of 2 3/8” weights; 4 blue & 4 red
- Color matched hardwood board sweep
- Playcraft deluxe medium speed wax
Dimensions and Weight:
- Overall dimensions: 168"L x 31"W x 31"H
- Total weight: 445 lbs
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews