12' Charles River Espresso ShuffleBoard Table
Part of the new Fairfield collection, the Charles River shuffleboard table is helping to redefine expectations. Made from select hardwoods and precision machined components, the Charles River is engineered for a quality assembly and a lifetime of reliable play. All components assemble via machined bolts and inserts. The playfield is true vertical stave butcher block made from Canadian maple with a poured polymer surface. Markings are traditional 1-2-3 and table lengths are 12?, 14? or 16?. Available in a chestnut or espresso finish, both stains are hand applied for a beautiful result. Precision carvings of table details, including ball and claw legs, match the available companion pool tables. The shuffleboard playfield logo style and/or position may vary.
- Available in 12', 14' & 16' lengths
- Hand rubbed warm Chestnut or Espresso furniture finish
- Select hardwood 2-piece cradle with deep carved accents
- Cabriole legs with carved ball and claw feet
- Solid 3" thick 20" wide Canada Maple Butcher Block with poured polymer top
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring pattern
- Carpeted gutters and walls
- Pro-style heavy duty climatic adjusters
- Premium set of 2 5/16" weights; 4 blue & 4 red
- Color matched hardwood board sweep
- Playcraft deluxe medium speed wax
Dimensions and Weight:
- Outside dimensions : 145" L x 32.5" W x 32" H
- Total weight : 369lbs
- Pallet 1: 85" L x 38" W x 5" H Weight 75 lbs
- Box 1: 79" L x 39" W x 15" H Weight 139 lbs
- Box 2: 65" L x 9" W x 8" H Weight 36 lbs
- Box 3 Playfield: 131" L x 23" W x 5" H Weight 265 lbs
- Box 4: 19" L x 18" W x 35" H Weight 60 lbs
- Box 5: 19"L x 9" W x 6" H Weight 18 lbs
- Playfield Pallet: 140" L x 30" W x 5" H Weight 130 lbs
Playcraft Pro-series shuffleboard tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser - This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Components Covered - Cradle, playfield, legs, decorative hardware, weights and electronic scoring. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are carpeting and speed wax.
- Assembly - All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving - Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear - Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling - Once a shuffelboard table cradle and playfield are leveled they may settle over time and become unlevel. A table or playfield that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the shuffleboard table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim - In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs - The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.
Deluxe Maintenance kit will include 1 each of the Shuffleboard Cleaner/Polish, Shuffleboard Wax, and Shuffleboard Silicone Spray.
Deluxe Accessory Kit
Add the Deluxe Accessory Kit to your order! Our kit includes a shuffleboard table cover, set of 10 wooden bowling pins 4.5" high, deluxe pinsetter, and storage bag.
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local game table installers will arrive to your property to un-crate your shuffleboard, move it into the room of choice, install, level your table, and remove the few hundred pounds of packaging/shipping debris. This option is ideal for those that want their shuffleboard table professionally installed. The shipping company will notify you a few days in advance to schedule a time and date for delivery so please be sure to have a few strong people onsite to manually offload the table to pull into your garage for storage. Once on site notify us and we will coordinate our installers to come out to un-crate and set up the shuffleboard table in the room of choice. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews