Menlo Reversible Top Game Table
The Menlo Reversible Top Game Table is a premium solid hardwood game table & dining table all in one with a flip of the top. The game table is available in many sizes and shapes to fit your room and play preferences.
- The Menlo Reversible Top Game Table is a transitional design that is ideal for today’s game room.
- 100% solid kiln-dried hardwood frame and base for durability.
- Features a storage area beneath the reversable top for chips, cards, and puzzles.
- Table is made-to-order in the United States of America.
- Original California House design.
- Genuine leather, non-slip top protectors snap on to cradle the reversible top.
- Massive hardwood, laminated end-grain top support beams for unparalleled strength.
- Adjustable nylon floor glides for a wobble-free experience.
- Customize the play of your table with your choice of chip slots, cash trays, as well as many size and play style options.
- All game tables feature a multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
- Make it your own with your choice of 18 Teflon treated cloth colors and virtually unlimited finish choices.
- 48" model comes with the Wallet Tray standard (Upgradable to Hybrid or Chip Slots).
- 54", 60", & 66" models come with Hybrid Tray standard (Upgradable to Wallet Tray or Chip Slot).
42" diameter, 30.5"H
48" diameter, 30.5"H
54" diameter, 30.5"H
60" diameter, 30.5"H
66" diameter, 30.5"H
Available in Round and Octagon shapes.
Pictured in London Maple Finish with Khaki Cloth.
Players Per Table
42" Round ONLY: Set for 4 players / wallet tray option only
48" Round: Set for 6 players / Wallet, Chip Slots or Hybrid option
48" Octagon: Set for 8 players / Wallet or Chip Slot option only
54" Round: Set for 6 players / Wallet, Chip Slots or Hybrid option NOTE: 54" Round can be set for 8 players at an additional cost
54" Octagon: Set for 8 players / Wallet, Chip Slots or Hybrid option
60" Round: Set for 8 players / Wallet, Chip Slots or Hybrid option NOTE: 60" Round can be set for 6 players at an additional cost
60" Octagon: Set for 8 players / Wallet, Chip Slots or Hybrid option
66" Round: Set for 8 players / Wallet, Chip Slots or Hybrid option
66" Octagon: Set for 8 players / Wallet, Chip Slots or Hybrid option
Finish and Fabric Options
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your game table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local game table installers will arrive to your property to un-crate your game table, move it into the room of choice, install, level your table, and remove the few hundred pounds of packaging/shipping debris. This option is ideal for those that want their game table professionally installed. The shipping company will notify you a few days in advance to schedule a time and date for delivery so please be sure to have a few strong people onsite to manually offload the table to pull into your garage for storage. Once on site notify us and we will coordinate our installers to come out to un-crate and set up the game table in the room of choice. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
London Maple Finish with Khaki Cloth
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews