Maverick II 7-ft Pool Table with Table Tennis Top
Enjoy classic billiards and exciting table tennis with the Maverick II 7-ft Game Table. Its simple, space-saving design allows it to fit easily into smaller spaces without sacrificing premium features or stylish design. Beautifully blended, blue felt and L-shaped, gum rubber cushions ensure smooth and accurate play that will last for years.
And, when the mood shifts, your fun can too. Fast-paced table tennis is seconds away with the Maverick's space-saving top. Simply push the two top pieces together, attach the net, and you're ready for a new game. The modern, black matte top is coated in durable melamine for fast, accurate bounce back. Includes all the accessories you need to play pool and table tennis. Add this versatile game table to your rec room for hours of gaming fun! 180-day limited warranty.
- TWO GREAT GAMES IN ONE - Save space with this gorgeous, mid-size pool and table tennis combination table. Why buy multiple tables when you can get all the fun in one? Simple 2-step conversion makes switching games a snap.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED - This game table is loaded with accessories, including two 57-in pool cues, one set of 2.5-in billiard balls, a triangle, two pieces of chalk, and a brush. It also comes with two table tennis balls, two paddles, and a net and post set.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - The Maverick II stands up to the toughest competition with a poly-sealed playing surface and high-quality, blended wool/polyester felt. Reinforced, K-66 gum rubber cushions provide fast and accurate ball rebound.
- DIMENSIONS - Table dimensions: 84-in L x 46-in W x 31-in H; Pool Table playfield: 74.75-in L x 36.75-in W; Table Tennis playfield: 84-in L x 46-in W
- Includes: (1) set of 2.25-in billiard balls, (1) ball racking triangle, (2) pieces of chalk, (1) table brush, (2) 2-piece 57-in cues; (2) table tennis paddles, (2) table tennis balls, (1) net and posts set
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
Average customer rating:
Jeffrey Simpson Verified Purchase
Jan 9, 2022
Pooltable was packaged well. Setup with 2 people was 45 minutes. Easy setup . Leg levelers took a little tweaking but got spot on level . Ball rolls well even though not slate . Sturdy and good looking .