9' Classic Bankshot Shuffleboard Table
Vintage design and durable construction make the 9' Classic Bankshot a long-time favorite and staple in entertainment rooms across America. Made in the US with a cabinet constructed of plywood with a high density laminate covering, the Classic Bankshot has a superior build and maximum stability.
The 1 3/4"" thick playing surface is made of kiln-dried hard rock maple and and has been coated with Venture's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer. The Classic Bankshot comes with weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, as well as rules and 'how to play' information to ensure you are ready to get the game started. Choose from a standard stain, Dark Walnut, Stelter Mahogany, or Chestnut, or hand pick a custom stain. Venture's stain options give the ability to make sure your table compliments your game space and reflects your personality. Save money and space without having to give up classic American styling; order the 9' Classic Bankshot today!
- Traditional Cushion scoring with 5's in the corners
- 1 3/4" thick playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Cabinet is Constructed of plywood with a high density laminate covering for maximum stability and durability
- Climatic adjusters tailor to your geographic location and time of year
- Two wooden pedestal legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench
- Includes: weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and 'how to play' information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA
Dimensions and Weight:
- 114"L X 36"W X 28"H
- 500 lbs.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews