9' Challenger Sport Shuffleboard
A scaled down form of Venture's pro tables, the 9' Challenger combines a sturdy, uni-body frame with a convenient length. Like all other Venture tables the Challenger is handmade in the USA and built to order. The first in Venture's sport line, the Challenger's cabinet and American hard-rock Maple playfield are factory assembled. All you need is to apply a few bolts to the legs, and you're ready to take on your friends.
Constructed of solid plywood base and finished using a high pressure laminate, the Challenger is extremely durable. This table features 1-3/4"D X 16"W playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer. The Challenger is offered in 2 finishes: Fusion Maple and Empire Mahogany, both pictured above. Choose from either Dark Walnut, Stelter Mahogany, Chestnut, or a custom stain to create a table that speaks to both your personality and your living space. Get function and style; order the Challenger today!
- Traditional 1 - 2 - 3 scoring
- 1-3/4"D X 16"W playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Cabinet is Constructed of plywood and high pressure laminate
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- Two or three sets of solid Poplar legs with threaded aluminum machined, rubber padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench
- Includes: weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and "how to play" information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA
- 114"L X 32"W X 28"H
- 450 lbs.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews