8' Wheaton Slate Pool Table
The Playcraft Wheaton with its precision carved legs and double arched aprons brings to mind the classically designed pool table. Featuring machined components and finely honed slate, the Wheaton is engineered for a quality assembly and a lifetime of reliable play. All components assemble via machined bolts and threaded inserts. K55 canvas backed high performance 100pct gum rubber cushions are used for the best available rebound performance. Hand finished as the color Briar, the stains are hand applied and burnished for a beautiful finish. The Wheaton slate pool table meets all BCA standards and includes a 1 year warranty. More than just beautiful furniture, the high-quality materials and construction will ensure many years of enjoyable billiards with family and friends!
- Professional installation required
- Hand finished and burnished as the color Briar
- Select hardwood cabinet with double arched aprons
- Precision carved cabriole legs
- Color matched conditioned leather shield pockets
- Inlaid rail sights
- 1” framed book matched slate honed to 1/1000th of an inch
- Base frame constructed of laminated hardwood components
- K55 gum rubber cushions for superior, dependable rebound
- Assembled Dimensions: 101" L x 57" W x 33" H
- Playing surface: 44 x 88
- Meets BCA standards
- 1 year warranty
- Optional 20oz Teflon coated cloth available;
- Academy Blue, Aztec, Basic Green, Black, Bottle Green, Brick, Brown, Burgundy, Camel, Championship Green, Charcoal, Dark Green, Electric Blue, English Green, Euro Blue, Golden, Khaki, Navy, Olive, Purple, Red, Steel Grey, Taupe, Titanium and Wine
101 L x 57 W x 31 H / Assembled weight: 850 lbs
Playing area is 44 x 88
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Pallet: 98" x 60" x 5" 115 LBS
- Box 1: 75" x 14" x 10" 96 LBS
- Box 2: 44" x 24"x 9" 73 LBS
- Box 3: 18" x 18" x 30" 77 LBS
- Box 4: 14" x 12" x 12" 13 LBS
- Pallet 2: 96" x 38" x 5" 70 LBS
- Box 1: 53" x 35" x 7" 545 LBS
Custom Felt Options
Billiard felt is optional, however, most of our customers choose to order pool table felt with their pool table so that everything arrives at once. We carry the industry standard Championship Cloth so that you can receive exactly what you would like no matter what range of price and quality you are looking to achieve.
Be ready to shoot pool in style with our Championship Standard Billiard Cloth. Our Championship Standard Billiard Cloth is ready to withstand friction and engineered utilizing high quality fabric, which creates a perfect felt to play on your pool table. Available in a wide assortment of colors, this billiard felt is precisely what you need to customize your pool table to your liking
Optional Deluxe Billiard Accessory Kit Includes:
- Hardwood 15-ball rack, 9-ball rack, 8-cue wall rack
- Four two-piece 57" cues with nylon wrap in four colors
- Two-piece bridge cue with aluminum bridge head
- Table brush and rail brush
- Cue tip repair kit, 8' clear pool table cover, 12 pieces of chalk, shaker bottle, tally balls and chalk holder
- Billiard Rule Book
- Deluxe pool ball set
Optional Deluxe Deluxe Wall Rack:
- Measures 35.5-inches wide x 58-inches high x 4.5-inches deep
- Solid wood deluxe wall cue rack
- Holds 8 cues
- Storage for a set of balls, triangle, and 9-ball rack
- Color options available
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your game table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local game table installers will arrive to your property to un-crate your game table, move it into the room of choice, install, level your table, and remove the few hundred pounds of packaging/shipping debris. This option is ideal for those that want their game table professionally installed. The shipping company will notify you a few days in advance to schedule a time and date for delivery so please be sure to have a few strong people onsite to manually offload the table to pull into your garage for storage. Once on site notify us and we will coordinate our installers to come out to un-crate and set up the game table in the room of choice. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Optional Wall Rack - Espresso Finish
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews