Charles River 8' Slate Pool Table w/ Leather Drop Pockets
Part of the new Fairfield collection, the Charles River pool table is helping to redefine expectations. Made from select hardwoods, precision machined components and finely honed slate, the Charles River is engineered for a quality assembly and a lifetime of reliable play. All components assemble via machined bolts and inserts. K-66 canvas backed high performance 100pct gum rubber rails are used for the best available rebound performance. Available in chestnut or espresso, both stains are hand applied for a beautiful finish. Precision carvings of table details, including ball and claw legs, match the available companion shuffleboard tables. Dimensions
- Outside Dimensions: 55" W x 99" L x 32.5" H
- Playfield: 44" W x 88" L
- Professional installation required
- Hand rubbed warm Chestnut and Espresso furniture finish
- Select hardwood cabinet with deep carved accents
- Cabriole legs with carved ball and claw feet
- Color matched conditioned leather shield pockets
- Inlaid rail sights
- 1” framed book matched slate honed to 1/1000th of an inch
- Base frame constructed of laminated hardwood components
- K66 gum rubber cushions for superior, dependable rebound
- Playing surface: 44” x 88”
- Meets BCA standards
- Choice of 25 cloth colors
Optional Deluxe Billiard Accessory Kit Includes:
- Hardwood 15-ball rack, 9-ball rack, 8-cue wall rack
- Four two-piece 57" cues with nylon wrap in four colors
- Two-piece bridge cue with aluminum bridge head
- Table brush and rail brush
- Cue tip repair kit, 8' clear pool table cover, 12 pieces of chalk, shaker bottle, tally balls and chalk holder
- Billiard Rule Book
- Deluxe pool ball set
Optional Deluxe Deluxe Wall Rack:
- Measures 35.5-inches wide x 58-inches high x 4.5-inches deep
- Solid wood deluxe wall cue rack
- Holds 8 cues
- Storage for a set of balls, triangle, and 9-ball rack
- Color options available
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your game table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local game table installers will arrive to your property to un-crate your game table, move it into the room of choice, install, level your table, and remove the few hundred pounds of packaging/shipping debris. This option is ideal for those that want their game table professionally installed. The shipping company will notify you a few days in advance to schedule a time and date for delivery so please be sure to have a few strong people onsite to manually offload the table to pull into your garage for storage. Once on site notify us and we will coordinate our installers to come out to un-crate and set up the game table in the room of choice. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Optional Wall Rack - Espresso Finish
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews