8' Brazos River Slate Pool Table / Leather Drop Pockets
The Brazos River 8’ slate pool table is part of the Fairfield Collection of game tables by Playcraft. The Brazos’ trestle leg design and hand finishing is inspired by old world styling and craftsmanship. Whether your choice is a timeless Chestnut or Espresso finish, or a distressed weathered Black, Barn, or Brown that appears to have been reclaimed from a century old countryside barn, the Brazos is certain to make a statement. More than just beautiful furniture, the high quality materials and construction will ensure many years of high quality billiards with family and friends. Also available in matching pro-style shuffleboard table in 12’, 14’ & 16’ lengths.
Weathered finishes are achieved by applying semi-transparent stains over a base color on natural wood to create an overtone color range. Finished wood that has naturally weathered outdoors will have varying degrees of intensity within the color range, however, no two boards will be the same. Grain density and lighting will also be a factor on how color is viewed depending upon the grain direction. This effect is by design and the images presented depict the overtone range for each weather color offered. The unique characteristics in grain patterns and color of natural wood, combined with the hand staining process, achieves the old weathered wood design concept of Playcraft weathered game tables. Color variations within an item and between items will exist and should be anticipated.
- Professional installation required
- Select hardwood construction
- Exterior finish available in hand rubbed Chestnut or Espresso and distressed weathered Black, Barn, or Brown
- Trestle style leg and stretcher beam combine old world styling and superior bilateral strength
- 1” framed slate is book matched and micro-honed to 1/1000th of an inch to ensure a smooth roll
- Slate is fully supported with the hardwood box frame to prevent sagging over time
- Hardwood rails are appointed with brushed pewter sights and the pockets are lined with conditioned leather
- K66 gum rubber cushions provide superior, dependable rebound
- Assembled dimensions: 101” L x 57” W x 32.5” H
- Playing area is 44” x 88”
- Meet BCA standard
- 1 year warranty
- Choose from 25 cloth colors
Custom Felt Options
Billiard felt is optional, however, most of our customers choose to order pool table felt with their pool table so that everything arrives at once. We carry the industry standard Championship Cloth so that you can receive exactly what you would like no matter what range of price and quality you are looking to achieve.
Be ready to shoot pool in style with our Championship Standard Billiard Cloth. Our Championship Standard Billiard Cloth is ready to withstand friction and engineered utilizing high quality fabric, which creates a perfect felt to play on your pool table. Available in a wide assortment of colors, this billiard felt is precisely what you need to customize your pool table to your liking
Optional Deluxe Billiard Accessory Kit Includes:
- Hardwood 15-ball rack, 9-ball rack, 8-cue wall rack
- Four two-piece 57" cues with nylon wrap in four colors
- Two-piece bridge cue with aluminum bridge head
- Table brush and rail brush
- Cue tip repair kit, 8' clear pool table cover, 12 pieces of chalk, shaker bottle, tally balls and chalk holder
- Billiard Rule Book
- Deluxe pool ball set
Optional Deluxe Deluxe Wall Rack:
- Measures 35.5-inches wide x 58-inches high x 4.5-inches deep
- Solid wood deluxe wall cue rack
- Holds 8 cues
- Storage for a set of balls, triangle, and 9-ball rack
- Color options available
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your game table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local game table installers will arrive to your property to un-crate your game table, move it into the room of choice, install, level your table, and remove the few hundred pounds of packaging/shipping debris. This option is ideal for those that want their game table professionally installed. The shipping company will notify you a few days in advance to schedule a time and date for delivery so please be sure to have a few strong people onsite to manually offload the table to pull into your garage for storage. Once on site notify us and we will coordinate our installers to come out to un-crate and set up the game table in the room of choice. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Weathered Black Finish
Optional Wall Rack - Espresso Finish
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews