Shane Van Boening 5/16 X 14 Cynergy 12.5mm Shaft
The Cuetec Cynergy 12.5 Carbon Fiber Composite Shaft provides the ultimate in feel, feedback, and consistent accuracy. Designed and developed with the input and direction of five-time U.S. Open Champion, Shane Van Boening, each Cynergy 12.5 is wrapped with a unique pattern of spun 15K carbon fiber tow, reinforced by Cuetec's proprietary poly-foam core. Every 12.5 utilizes an elongated 15.5 inch super-straight taper for a perfectly level stroke, an ultra-thin white sighting ferrule, and laminated Tiger®Sniper tip to create a shaft that is packed with the benefits of carbon fiber performance without sacrificing the feel and feedback of traditional wooden shafts.
Shaft: Cynergy 12.5mm Carbon Fiber Composite Shaft
Standard Shaft Length: 29"
Standard Tip: Tiger® Sniper Laminated (soft)
Joint Face: 21.30mm (0.84" Inches)
Shaft Collar: 1.5mm Gloss Black Phenolic
Standard Weight: 3.8oz
- Ultra-strong advanced carbon fiber composite construction
- Super-Slim 15.5 inch elongated pro taper
- Flyweight front-end construction
- Effortless low-friction and ding-resistant surface finish
- Thin white 0.25" inch sighting ferrule
- High-Performance Tiger® Sniper Tip
- Cynergy Cleansing Wipes (10X)
- Embroidered Cynergy Pro Patch
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews