5/16 X 14 Cynergy 11.8mm Shaft
The Cuetec Cynergy 11.8 Carbon Fiber Composite Shaft provides pinpoint tip placement paired with exceptional accuracy and out-of-this-world spin. Designed and developed with the input of the Cuetec Pro Team, each Cynergy 11.8 is wrapped with a unique pattern of spun 15K carbon fiber tow, reinforced by Cuetec‚Äôs proprietary poly-foam core. Every 11.8 utilizes an elongated 9.6 inch super-straight taper for a perfectly level stroke, an ultra-thin white sighting ferrule, and laminated Tiger¬Æ Sniper tip to create a shaft that is packed with the benefits of carbon fiber performance without sacrificing the feel and feedback of traditional wooden shafts.
Shaft: Cynergy 11.8mm Carbon Fiber Composite Shaft
Standard Shaft Length: 29‚Äù
Standard Tip: Tiger¬Æ Sniper Laminated (soft)
Joint Face: 21.30mm (0.84‚Äù Inches)
Shaft Collar: 1.5mm Gloss Black Phenolic
Standard Weight: 3.8oz
- Ultra-strong advanced carbon fiber composite construction
- Super-Slim 9.6 inch elongated pro taper
- Flyweight front-end construction
- Effortless low-friction and ding-resistant surface finish
- Thin white 0.25‚Äù inch sighting ferrule
- High-Performance Tiger¬Æ Sniper Tip
- Cynergy Cleansing Wipes (10X)
- Embroidered Cynergy Pro Patch
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews