3/8 X 14 Cynergy 12.5mm Shaft (21.30mm joint)
The Cuetec Cynergy 12.5 Carbon Fiber Composite Shaft provides the ultimate in feel, feedback, and consistent accuracy. Designed and developed with the input and direction of five-time U.S. Open Champion, Shane Van Boening, each Cynergy 12.5 is wrapped with a unique pattern of spun 15K carbon fiber tow, reinforced by Cuetec's proprietary poly-foam core. Every 12.5 utilizes an elongated 15.5-inch super-straight taper for a perfectly level stroke, an ultra-thin white sighting ferrule, and laminated Tiger¬Æ Sniper tip to create a shaft that is packed with the benefits of carbon fiber performance without sacrificing the feel and feedback of traditional wooden shafts.
Shaft: Cynergy 12.5mm Carbon Fiber Composite Shaft
Standard Shaft Length: 29‚Äù
Standard Tip: Tiger¬Æ Sniper Laminated (soft)
Joint Face: 21.30mm (0.84‚Äù Inches)
Shaft Collar: 1.5mm Gloss Black Phenolic
Standard Weight: 3.75oz
- Ultra-strong advanced carbon fiber composite construction
- Super-Slim 15.5 inch elongated pro taper
- Flyweight front-end construction
- Effortless low-friction and ding-resistant surface finish
- Thin white 0.25‚Äù inch sighting ferrule
- High-Performance Tiger¬Æ Sniper Tip
- Cynergy Cleansing Wipes (10X)
- Embroidered Cynergy Pro Patch
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews