22' Chicago Shuffleboard Table
Get the extra length you need without compromising on style with Venture's 22' Chicago Shuffleboard! Venture's rich shuffleboard knowledge combines with Art Deco design to produce a table that merges 1930's glamour with 21st century durability. Sophisticated styling and attention to craftsmanship create the Chicago's striking look, giving you the perfect piece for either high end game rooms or formal dining rooms.
Make sure your Chicago table shows guests your personality and compliments your entertainment space by choosing between 4 wood options, Cherry, Mahogany, Red Oak, and Poplar. The Chicago's playing width is 20" W X 3"thick. 6/4 (1-1/2" thick) hand-picked Curly Maple side rails, teardrop horse collars, and finished brass give your table an added level of distinction. Set yourself apart from the rest and order the Chicago today.
- Available in 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', and 22' sizes
- Traditional 1 - 2 - 3 scoring
- 3" thick playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Cabinet is Constructed of solid hard woods; Cherry, Mahogany, Red Oak and Poplar with Curley Maple side rails
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- Three or five wooden pedestal legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench
- Includes: Alumicap weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and 'how to play' information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 254"LX 24?W X 40?H
- Weight Approximately: 1050 lbs.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews