20' Saratoga Shuffleboard Table
Rural town style is the focal point of Venture's Saratoga Shuffleboard table, created by lead designer Chris McKay. A tribute to High Adirondack style, the 20' Saratoga Shuffleboard table blends Venture's lasting quality with New England mountain town charm. Providing you with unique style and durability, the Saratoga is sure to capture the attention of players everywhere.
Choose from Dark Walnut, Stelter Mahogany, Chestnut, or a Custom stain, to ensure the Saratoga's final details showcase both you and your entertainment space. Venture's hand crafted custom center connector in a hammered bronze finish, tear drop horse collars, solid Red-Oak, and 6/4 (1-1/2" thick) hand picked Curly Maple side rails create a shuffleboard table that is dedicated to detailed design as well as function. Give your guests a bit of rural New England charisma to admire and order the Saratoga today.
- Available in 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', and 22' sizes
- Traditional 1-2-3 Scoring
- Thick 3'' playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Climatic adjusters tailor to your geographic location and time of year
- 3 or 4 sets of pedestal legs for maximum stability
- Wood selections include Red Oak, Mahogany, Cherry and Poplar
- Includes: Alumicap Weights (4 red, 4 blue), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and 'how to play' information
- Custom Stains Available
- Attractive Curly Maple Side Rails 1-1/2'' (vs. traditional 7/8'') with diamond inlay to accent horse collar and legs
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Venture cushion shuffleboard tables are made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 230?L X 24?W X 40?H
- Weight Approximately: 950 lbs.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews