18' Chicago Shuffleboard Table
Keep every game classy with Venture's custom, vintage-inspired 18' Chicago Shuffleboard table! The Chicago's Art Deco lines and classic design combine with Venture's wide-ranging shuffleboard knowledge to create a shuffleboard table that beautifully mixes old world glamour with modern durability.
Detailed styling and exquisite craftsmanship give the Chicago a remarkable look, making it a showstopper in high end game rooms and at home. The Chicago's playing width is 20" W X 3"thick. 6/4 (1-1/2" thick) hand-picked Curly Maple side rails, teardrop horse collars, and finished brass bring character and luxury to the Chicago.Choosing between 4 wood options, Cherry, Mahogany, Red Oak, and Poplar, means you can customize a table that displays your personality and your entertainment space. Add 1930's charm to any room and order the Chicago today.
- Available in 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', and 22' sizes
- Traditional 1 - 2 - 3 scoring
- 3" thick playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Cabinet is Constructed of solid hard woods; Cherry, Mahogany, Red Oak and Poplar with Curley Maple side rails
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- Three or five wooden pedestal legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench
- Includes: Alumicap weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and 'how to play' information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 206?L X 24?W X 40?H
- Weight Approximately: 900 lbs.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews