16' Saratoga Shuffleboard Table
The rural towns of the New England mountains contain a unique spirit and style. This combination inspired lead Venture designer Chris McKay to develop the 16' Saratoga Shuffleboard table. Formed in the tradition of the High Adirondack style, the Saratoga allows you to have quality, design, and functionality in one shuffleboard table.
Venture's hand crafted custom center connector in a hammered bronze finish, solid Red-Oak, tear drop horse collars and 6/4 (1-1/2" thick) hand picked Curly Maple side rails add defining features that make the Saratoga a perfect showpiece for your game space. With a choice of Dark Walnut, Stelter Mahogany, Chestnut, or a Custom stain, the Saratoga can be customized to reflect both you and your entertainment space. Add the charms of rural East Coast design into your game room and order the Saratoga today.
- Available in 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', and 22' sizes
- Traditional 1-2-3 Scoring
- Thick 3'' playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Climatic adjusters tailor to your geographic location and time of year
- 3 or 4 sets of pedestal legs for maximum stability
- Wood selections include Red Oak, Mahogany, Cherry and Poplar
- Includes: Alumicap Weights (4 red, 4 blue), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and 'how to play' information
- Custom Stains Available
- Attractive Curly Maple Side Rails 1-1/2'' (vs. traditional 7/8'') with diamond inlay to accent horse collar and legs
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Venture cushion shuffleboard tables are made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 184?L X 24?W X 40?H
- Weight Approximately: 800 lbs.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews