14' Chicago Shuffleboard Table
Add a touch of Art Deco to your entertainment space with Venture's custom-built 14' Chicago Shuffleboard table! With high end details and classic styling, the Chicago's refined look will make a statement in both formal living rooms and high end game rooms. Years of shuffleboard knowledge and commitment to craftsmanship have come together in Venture's Chicago to deliver a shuffleboard table that merges 1930?s glamour with 21st century functionality.
The Chicago's playing width is 20" W X 3"thick. 6/4 (1-1/2" thick) hand-picked Curly Maple side rails, teardrop horse collars, and finished brass bring elegance and individuality to the Chicago. Choose between 4 wood options, Cherry, Mahogany, Red Oak, and Poplar, to ensure your Chicago table represents your personality and your entertainment space. Bring a little old world class to any room and order the Chicago today.
- Available in 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', and 22' sizes
- Traditional 1 - 2 - 3 scoring
- 3" thick playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Cabinet is Constructed of solid hard woods; Cherry, Mahogany, Red Oak and Poplar with Curley Maple side rails
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- Three or five wooden pedestal legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench
- Includes: Alumicap weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and 'how to play' information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 160?L X 24?W X 40?H
- Weight Approximately: 750 lbs.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews