12' Chicago Shuffleboard Table
Channel your inner Gatsby with Venture's handcrafted 12' Chicago Shuffleboard table! Dedication to craftsmanship, high design, and years of shuffleboard knowledge have combined to create a shuffleboard table that is both unique and timeless. Venture?s attention to detail and old world style give the Chicago a refined look, making it ideal for formal living rooms and high end game rooms.
Choose between 4 wood options, Cherry, Mahogany, Red Oak, and Poplar, to ensure your Chicago table fits your personality and your entertainment space. The Chicago's playing width is 20" W X 3"thick. 6/4 (1-1/2" thick) hand-picked Curly Maple side rails, teardrop horse collars, and finished brass distinguish the Chicago from other shuffleboard tables with a touch of Art Deco elegance. Add a little 1930's class to any room and order the Chicago today.
- Available in 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', and 22' sizes
- Traditional 1 - 2 - 3 scoring
- 3" thick playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Cabinet is Constructed of solid hard woods; Cherry, Mahogany, Red Oak and Poplar with Curley Maple side rails
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- Three or five wooden pedestal legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench
- Includes: Alumicap weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and 'how to play' information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 136"L x 24"W x 40"H
- Weight Approximately: 700 lbs.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews