Viper Sneaky Pete Zebrawood Cue and Casemaster Q-Vault Supreme Black Cue Case
Take your billiards to the next level with this billiard cue and case bundle! The Viper Sneaky Pete Zebrawood Cue is a sleek-looking cue that’s designed to look like one piece when fully assembled. The butt is made out of Zebrawood and has a natural finish to show off its beautiful wood grain texture. The pro taper shaft on the other hand is made out of maple wood to give it the durability needed to last game after game. The wood-to-wood joints use a 5/16x18 thread pin, which keeps your cue locked together. The Casemaster Q-Vault Supreme cue case keeps your new cue safe, with its sturdy design. The leatherette exterior repels moisture and protects your cue from impacts and harsh temperature changes. It also has plenty of space for extra accessories like chalk, gloves, or even your wallet.
- Beautiful and Durable - The Zebrawood cue shaft has a natural finish to show off its beautiful wood grain, while the maple shaft is strong enough to last hit after hit
- Pro Taper - A consistent diameter shaft near the tip helps keep your stroke more consistent and accurate
- Wood-to-Wood Joints - The 5/16x18 joint is designed to look like one solid piece for a sleek look, it's also a common joint size which makes finding accessories easy
- Highly Portable - The Q-Vault Supreme cue case lets you bring your new cue anywhere without fear of it being damaged or ruined
- Leatherette Case - The tough outer shell of this cue case repels moisture, guards against impacts, and prevents your cue from suffering through harsh temperature changes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals such as DEHP & DINP which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews