Viper League Sisal Dartboard and Viper Wall Defender III
Shoot your way to the big leagues with the Viper League Sisal Dartboard and Viper Wall Defender III Bundle! This classic setup is simple and lets you beat all your opponents swiftly and soundly from the moment you first mount it on your wall. The League is Tournament Quality Regulation 17.75" in diameter and made from compressed sisal fibers, granting it substantial longevity in comparison to older, wood-based boards. This is due to the material's "self-healing" nature: the sisal fibers automatically close the holes left behind by your darts, essentially returning the board to its original state whenever a dart is removed. You can also rotate the detachable number ring around the board, allowing your prime spots to move to a new section when the previous ones wear down. Its staple-free bullseye and galvanized steel wire spider also significantly decrease your odds of bouncing out upon impact. Meanwhile, if you're worried about errant throws damaging your wall, the Wall Defender III has you covered. This accessory shields your wall against the hardest of throws with V-foam measuring 8.2 square feet wide and one inch in thickness. Installation is as easy as snapping its four pieces together around the board, and its black color meshes perfectly with any decor.
- Tournament Quality Regulation 17.75" dartboard is usable with both steel-tip and soft-tip darts
- Compressed sisal fibers re-align after darts have been removed, making the board more durable
- Staple-free bullseye and galvanized steel wire spider both reduce bounce-outs
- Rotating number ring allows you to use every section and curb wear and tear
- One inch of dense V-foam across 8.2 square feet prevents puncturing of your wall
- Fits any regulation-size board by snapping its four pieces together around it
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals such as Formaldehyde which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews