Radial¬Æ Cynergy 10.5mm Shaft (CLONE)
The Cuetec Cynergy 10.5 Carbon Fiber Composite Shaft provides ‚ÄúSmall-Ball‚Äù and ultra-small diameter players with tremendous power delivery, paired with exceptional accuracy. Designed and developed with the input of the Cuetec Pro Team, English Black-Ball players, Chinese 8-Ball Players and Snooker Players across the globe, each Cynergy 10.5 is wrapped with a unique pattern of spun 15K carbon fiber tow, reinforced by Cuetec‚Äôs proprietary poly-foam core. Every 10.5 utilizes a performance engineered hybrid-conical taper for increased energy transfer in both large table and heavy (slow) cloth environments, an ultra-thin white sighting ferrule, and laminated Tiger¬Æ Sniper tip to create a multi-disciplinary shaft that is engineered for pure potting perfection.
Shaft: Cynergy 10.5mm Carbon Fiber Composite Shaft
Standard Shaft Length: 29‚Äù
Standard Tip: Tiger¬Æ Sniper Laminated (soft)
Joint Face: 21.30mm (0.84")
Standard Weight: 3.75oz
- Ultra-strong advanced carbon fiber composite construction
- Performance engineered hybrid-conical taper
- Flyweight front-end construction
- Effortless low-friction and ding-resistant surface finish
- Thin white 0.25‚Äù inch sighting ferrule
- High-Performance Tiger¬Æ Sniper Tip
- Cynergy Cleansing Wipes (10X)
- Embroidered Cynergy Pro Patch
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews