Petaluma Pool Table (Sizes 7', 8', or 9')
The Petaluma Pool Table features a modern, clean design for billiards room that require a light aesthetic. Available in 7′, 8′, Pro 8′, and 9′ sizes to fit your room.
- The Petaluma pool table is a clean design suitable for rooms that desire a light aesthetic.
- Features a factory pre-assembled, precision leveled chassis for superior play.
- Original California House design.
- Matching Shuffleboard Available
7' Exposed Pocket: Overall: 89"L x 50"W x 32"H
7' Internal Pocket: Overall: 91"L x 52"W x 32"H
8' Exposed Pocket: Overall: 99"L x 55"W x 32"H
8' Internal Pocket: Overall: 101"L x 57"W x 32"H
Pro 8' Exposed Pocket: Overall: 103"L x 57"W x 32"H
Pro 8' Internal Pocket: Overall: 105"L x 59"W x 32"H
9' Exposed Pocket: Overall: 111"L x 61"W x 32"H
9' Internal Pocket: Overall: 113"L x 63"W x 32"H
Optional Billiard Accessory Kit Includes:
Four two-piece cues, bridge, racks for both straight pool and 9-ball, cloth brush, chalk, and a set of Aramith balls.
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your game table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local game table installers will arrive to your property to un-crate your game table, move it into the room of choice, install, level your table, and remove the few hundred pounds of packaging/shipping debris. This option is ideal for those that want their game table professionally installed. The shipping company will notify you a few days in advance to schedule a time and date for delivery so please be sure to have a few strong people onsite to manually offload the table to pull into your garage for storage. Once on site notify us and we will coordinate our installers to come out to un-crate and set up the game table in the room of choice. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Finish and Fabric Options
California House Pool Table Features
- Original California House Designs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Massively strong chassis to the base foundation is designed to link the slate directly to the ground for increased strength and performance.
- Solid kiln-dried hardwood throughout. No veneers, no particle board.
- Exclusive Rail-Lock system fastens the top rails, side aprons, and slate together for an incredibly strong table.
- Factory pre-assembled and precision leveled, then carefully disassembled for packaging provides better play over time.
- 1" thick, 3-piece diamond honed & backed "K" Pattern slate.
- Genuine molded leather pockets.
- Premium K66 cushions feature a lifetime warranty and provide a fast game without sacrificing accuracy.
Pictured in Distressed & Glazed Carmel finish with Black cloth.
New Improved Internal Pocket
Pockets Handmade in California
Optional California House Play Package
Optional California House Floor Cue Rack
Optional California House Wall Cue Rack 1
Optional California House Wall Cue Rack 2