Newport Pool Table (Sizes 7', 8', or 9')
The Newport Pool Table features a modern upscale double pedestal structure, combining soft lines with a clean design for upscale game rooms. The Newport is a California House original, inheriting all of the great qualities the brand has maintained over the years.
The playfield is composed of a 1″ thick 3-piece slate, diamond honed and backed for maximum durability and reliability. The frame and base of the pool table are made with 100% solid kiln-dried hardwood, adding even more strength to the sturdy design.
The chassis is factory pre-assembled, providing incredibly precise leveling for superior play. The Newport also has accurate K66 profile cushion, bringing fast rebounds to the table. The multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish results in a transcendent beauty that resists wear and tear. You will be able to pick from among 30 wood finishes and 18 felt cloth color options to infuse your character into your table.
- The Newport pool table combines soft lines with a clean design for upscale game rooms.
- Features a factory pre-assembled, precision leveled chassis for superior play.
- Original California House design.
- Matching Shuffleboard Available.
7' Exposed Pocket: Overall: 89"L x 50"W x 32"H
7' Internal Pocket: Overall: 91"L x 52"W x 32"H
8' Exposed Pocket: Overall: 99"L x 55"W x 32"H
8' Internal Pocket: Overall: 101"L x 57"W x 32"H
Pro 8' Exposed Pocket: Overall: 103"L x 57"W x 32"H
Pro 8' Internal Pocket: Overall: 105"L x 59"W x 32"H
9' Exposed Pocket: Overall: 111"L x 61"W x 32"H
9' Internal Pocket: Overall: 113"L x 63"W x 32"H
Optional Billiard Accessory Kit Includes:
Four two-piece cues, bridge, racks for both straight pool and 9-ball, cloth brush, chalk, and a set of Aramith balls.
Finish and Fabric Options
California House Pool Table Features
- Original California House Designs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Massively strong chassis to the base foundation is designed to link the slate directly to the ground for increased strength and performance.
- Solid kiln-dried hardwood throughout. No veneers, no particle board.
- Exclusive Rail-Lock system fastens the top rails, side aprons, and slate together for an incredibly strong table.
- Factory pre-assembled and precision leveled, then carefully disassembled for packaging provides better play over time.
- 1" thick, 3-piece diamond honed & backed "K" Pattern slate.
- Genuine molded leather pockets.
- Premium K66 cushions feature a lifetime warranty and provide a fast game without sacrificing accuracy.
Pictured in Espresso Maple finish with Steel Grey cloth.
Optional California House Play Package
Optional California House Floor Cue Rack
Optional California House Wall Cue Rack 1
Optional California House Wall Cue Rack 2
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews