Millennium 55-in Foosball Table
This Millennium Foosball table is crafted from solid Birch and Birch veneer hardwood handsomely finished in a high-quality rich Mahogany finish. Its elegant look and timeless design are certain to make a great addition to any room in your home. The sturdy tapered pedestal leg design and added base plate give the table rock solid stability, even during the most rigorous table play. The high action playfield is fully cross-supported to ensure a true level surface for accurate table play. The stainless steel rods, E-Z spin bearings and auto ball return system help keep the ball in play for continuous fast paced action. Other features include: ABS counter-balanced players, manual slide scoring counters, and convenient built-in stainless steel drink holders. The Millennium foosball table was not only designed to look great, it was designed to play great! 180-day limited warranty.
- Playing surface: 46-in L x 24.5-in W; Dimensions: 54.75-in L x 36.25-in W x 33.25-in H; 9 mm thick surface with cross support bracing for true, level action
- Solid Birch and Birch veneer table cabinet finished in rich Mahogany
- Tapered pedestal leg design with base plate and 1.75-in independent stabilizing leg levelers, rock-solid even during rigorous table play
- ABS counter balanced and dimpled players for better ball control; 3 goalie configuration
- 16mm chrome-plated, steel rods with E Z spin bearings for better durability and performance
- Finish-matched solid hardwood octagon-shaped easy grip handles provide enhanced feel for the ball
- In-laid dual manual slide score counters - effortless score keeping
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
Does this come assembled?
Asked by Paula
Our Millennium 55-in Foosball Table will ship unassembled with light assembly required.
Answered by Staff
There have been no reviews