Loft Pool Table (Sizes 7', 8', or 9')
California House takes a turn towards the modern Victorian Industrial Style with the Loft Pool Table. It has precision leveled pre-assembled chassis frame allows you to stage optimal gameplay that holds up to professional eyes. The 1" thick diamond honed and backed 3-piece slate adds additional durability to the table, easing the mind by promising many years of quality usage.
The fast and accurate K66 profile cushion rubber give your moves speedy rebounds during intense games. The integrated rail and aprons provide maximum strength to the already sturdy design.
The multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish gives your table an extremely attractive shine as well as remarkable durability, while the leather pockets add another touch of gentility. Create individualized ambience by picking from among 30 finishes and 18 felt cloth color options, accentuating personal style.finishes available.
The Loft Pool Table is one of the finest pool tables made today and many of our customers design their billiard room around the clean design. Available in 72, 82, Pro 82, and 92 sizes to fit your room.
- The Loft Pool Table is an original California House design.
- Made to order in the USA.
- 100% solid kiln-dried hardwood frame and base for durability.
- Matching Shuffleboard Available.
7' Internal Pocket: Overall: 91"L x 52"W x 32"H
8' Internal Pocket: Overall: 101"L x 57"W x 32"H
Pro 8' Internal Pocket: Overall: 105"L x 59"W x 32"H
9' Internal Pocket: Overall: 113"L x 63"W x 32"H
Custom Logo Standard Pool Table Cloth
- The turnaround time is about 2 weeks after approval of the artwork.
- This option is available with any customization (Colors, Logo size, Rail customization)
- We will provide you with a mock up in 1-3 business day.
- This option is ideal for home/ recreational use. It is a polyester based cloth with a backing.
Custom Logo Professional Pool Table Cloth
- The turnaround time is about 8-9 weeks after approval of the artwork.
- This option is only available with the custom logo felt color as background.
- The logo has to be centered and cannot cover the entire playing field.
- Rail customization isn't available
- This option is ideal for competitive play and high use areas such as bars and pool halls.
- The cloth is a worsted wool billiard felt.
Optional Billiard Accessory Kit Includes:
- Four two-piece cues
- Racks for both straight pool and 9-ball
- Cloth brush
- Set of high quality balls
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your game table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local game table installers will arrive to your property to un-crate your game table, move it into the room of choice, install, level your table, and remove the few hundred pounds of packaging/shipping debris. This option is ideal for those that want their game table professionally installed. The shipping company will notify you a few days in advance to schedule a time and date for delivery so please be sure to have a few strong people onsite to manually offload the table to pull into your garage for storage. Once on site notify us and we will coordinate our installers to come out to un-crate and set up the game table in the room of choice. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Finish and Fabric Options
California House Pool Table Features
- Original California House Designs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Massively strong chassis to the base foundation is designed to link the slate directly to the ground for increased strength and performance.
- Solid kiln-dried hardwood throughout. No veneers, no particle board.
- Exclusive Rail-Lock system fastens the top rails, side aprons, and slate together for an incredibly strong table.
- Factory pre-assembled and precision leveled, then carefully disassembled for packaging provides better play over time.
- 1" thick, 3-piece diamond honed & backed "K" Pattern slate.
- Genuine molded leather pockets.
- Premium K66 cushions feature a lifetime warranty and provide a fast game without sacrificing accuracy.
Pictured in Mystic Oak Finish with Black Cloth
New Improved Internal Pocket
Pockets Handmade in California
Optional California House Play Package
Optional California House Floor Cue Rack
Optional California House Wall Cue Rack 1
Optional California House Wall Cue Rack 2
Custom Logo Felt Example
Custom Logo Felt Swatches