Gold Standard Tournament Pro Plus Air Powered Hockey Table
The Gold Standard Games 8 ft. Tournament Pro Air Hockey Table brings the family together to enjoy some competitive play on a real air hockey table!. This beautiful table was designed by two-time World Air Hockey Champion Mark Robbins and was constructed to last for years to come. It features a commercial blower that provides championship-level airflow with professional-style low profile, high-density aluminum rails that allow for maximum bounce and bankability. It also features a rail-positioned electronic score display and a special wear-resistant laminate playing surface with a face-off circle at the center line for competitive play. Not only that, the GSG Tournament Pro Air Hockey Table is fully-sanctioned for tournament play by the U.S Air-Hockey Association. Table includes 3.5-inch diameter fiberglass-filled Lexan pucks and professional-style mallets.
- Table designed by Gold Standard Games/Shelti owner Mark Robbins-industry air hockey "guru", two-time world champion, table designer, and star of the recent documentary, "Way of the Puck"!
- Same as our commercial-quality coin-operated tables, with free play button instead of coin mechanism
- Professional-style low profile, high-density aluminum rails for maximum bounce and bankability
- Premium quality table fully sanctioned for Tournament Play by the U.S. Air-Hockey Association (USAA)
- Commercial-quality cabinet and leg construction designed for years of heavy use
- Commercial blower for championship-level air flow
- Special wear-resistant laminate top for years of durability. Most durable laminate surface available-outlasts the competition!!
- Centerline and face-off circle for competitive play
- 3 1/2” diameter USAA-sanctioned glass-filled Lexan pucks for tournament-level speed and stability on the table
- Heavy-duty, player-friendly goal construction for problem-free operation
- Compact overhead scoring with light
- Brand new design
- (2) Mallets
- (3) 3 3/16” Pucks
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews