Era Sneaky Pete 4PT Brown/Creme (11.75 Shaft); Linen Wrap
Owing its lineage to the traditional "sneaky-pete" styled cues made famous by early American hustlers, AVID Era cues are anything but traditional. Crafted of A-grade kiln-dried, vacuum-sealed hard maple and equipped with the all-new AVID 11.75 glass bonded maple low-deflection shaft, AVID Era cues were engineered to leave their mark on the game by providing players with the technology and performance required to recognize their potential today and many years down the line.
Standard Butt Length: 29"
Standard Shaft Length: 29"
Standard Tip: Tiger® Everest Laminated (medium)
Joint: 3/8×14 Cuetec Joint (21.30mm)
Shaft Collar: 1.5mm Black
Standard Cue & Shaft Weight: 19oz (available in 18oz., 20 oz., and 21oz.)
Standard Shaft Weight: 3.8oz
Wrap: Black with white spec Irish linen wrap
- 11.75 AVID Low-Deflection Shaft
- Super Straight Taper
- Tiger® Everest Laminated Tip
- Kiln-dried vacuum-sealed Canadian Maple
- Four midnight points with creme veneers over stained maple
- Fused creme butt cap, ring, and collar
- Black with white spec Irish linen wrap
- Duo Smart Extension Ready Bumper
- Acueweight generation II adjustment system
- CT logo joint protectors
- Cuetec Cleansing Wipes (5X)
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews