Elkadart Razor 80% Tungsten Steel Tip Darts 21 Grams
Cut to the chase and slice your opponents in twain when you bring the Elkadart Razor Steel Tip Darts, designed for use with sisal dart boards. These darts are packed with features starting with the barrel, fashioned from 80% Tungsten and 20% Nickel. Tungsten is a very dense metal, able to create slimmer darts with the same weight as lighter metals; this allows for tighter shot groupings without sacrificing control, increasing your scores. Tungsten is a sign of quality and durability as well because of its density. A higher tungsten content will produce a slimmer dart profile than one with less and 80% is among the highest you’ll find in dart set. More tungsten in the dart increases the price as tungsten is a rare metal and its density takes more effort to machine. The increased price gives a higher quality barrel and can improve performance, increasing scores. Each barrel possesses ridgeback grooves with a black oxide coating allowing your grip to remain precise throw after throw. The Razor Darts feature tough, lightweight aluminum shafts. These shafts feature locking holes that allow a more secure fit to your barrel; you won’t find yourself retightening these shafts after a shot or two. Finally, each dart is finished off with the slicing razor graphic adorning each flight, for a sharp look on each dart. Each set includes three flights, three shafts, and a slim case. Made with pride in England.
- 80% Tungsten Barrels have a slim profile, allowing for tighter grouping of shots which increase scoring.
- Knurled barrel feature deep ridges and black coating to provide an excellent and consistent grip throw after throw.
- Aluminum Shafts feature locking holes, the most secure way to fasten shafts to barrels and improve stability.
- Custom 100 micron flights feature the striking image of the Razor’s Edge, an intimidating sight! The extra thick flights will stand up to harsh throws as well.
- Includes three 100 micron flights, three aluminum shafts, and a slim dart case.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals such as Lead which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews