Cynergy Truewood Leopard II, Leather Wrap (11.8 Shaft)
The Cuetec evolution continues with the next generation of Cynergy Truewood Series Cues. Featuring an all-new construction utilizing Cuetec's Clear-Tec epoxy resin finish for increased stiffness and reduced vibration, every Truewood series cue is enveloped in exotic Veneers surrounding a kiln-dried Canadian Maple core and is adorned with precision cut Truewood Shield rings. Available with the Cynergy 11.8 carbon fiber composite shaft, each Truewood Cue delivers unparalleled hit consistency and feedback.
Shaft: Cynergy 11.8 Carbon Fiber Composite
Shaft Standard Shaft Length: 29”
Standard Tip: Tiger® Sniper Laminated (soft)
Joint: 3/8x14 Cuetec Joint (21.30mm)
Shaft Collar: 1.5mm Gloss Black Phenolic
Standard Weight: 19oz (adjustable in 0.25 oz, increments)
- Highly figured Truewood Leopard Wood Veneers
- A+ grade kiln-dried Canadian Maple Core
- Silver Truewood Shield Rings with Creme Accent Rings
- Clear-Tec® Epoxy Resin Finish
- Genuine Pebbled Full-Grain Leather Wrap
- Cuetec Acueweight Generation II
- Duo Extension Ready Bumper
- CT Joint Protectors
- Cuetec Shaft Cleansing Wipes
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews