California House C2905 Game Chair
The C2905 game chair features California House's rigid interlocking frame construction for supreme strength and made-to-order with your choice of finish color, fabric, or leather.
- The C2905 is made with a solid kiln-dried hardwood frame for exceptional strength and durability.
- Original California House design.
- Sytex sprung seat with multi-density, poly-wrapped HR foam seating that is hypo-allergenic and will not break down over time like regular foam.
- Foam density is custom tuned to match the frame for maximum comfort.
- Multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
- Make it your own with your choice of 100's of standard fabrics and leathers (or provide your own!) and virtually unlimited finish choices.
- Meets California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 flammability standards.
W: 24" / D: 26.5" / H: 35.5"
Arm Ht: 24" / Inside Arms: 19"
Pictured in Umber Maple Finish with Customer's Own Material and optional Nail Treatment
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your game table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local game table installers will arrive to your property to un-crate your game table, move it into the room of choice, install, level your table, and remove the few hundred pounds of packaging/shipping debris. This option is ideal for those that want their game table professionally installed. The shipping company will notify you a few days in advance to schedule a time and date for delivery so please be sure to have a few strong people onsite to manually offload the table to pull into your garage for storage. Once on site notify us and we will coordinate our installers to come out to un-crate and set up the game table in the room of choice. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Pictured in Umber Maple Finish with Customer’s Own Material and optional Nail Treatment
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews