Previously it was near impossible to find quality made pool tables under $3,000. Most were either far too expensive or grotesquely made with cheap parts that were nothing less than a childs toy. Changes in the manufacturing process has reduced prices significantly to the point that it is now possible to buy a quality pool table for a under $3,000.
Nowadays you don’t have to worry about getting a sub-par table that is made with cheap laminate playing fields and plastic pockets. These imitations are not worth your money. Many times you can only find pool tables for under $3k in smaller sizes. This list will show you some of your best options for a full-size pool table under 3000.
The 5 Best Pool Tables Under $3000
1. The Playcraft Southport Pool Table – $2,860
The Playcraft Southport Table is one of the best tables you can buy for under $3000. It’s available as an 8 foot table or a regulation 9 foot table. It has all the bells and whistles need for a stable table that last long and plays very well.
- K66 Profile rubber cushions provide a good bounce. No thudding. Learn about pool table cushions.
- 3 –Piece 1” thick Brazilian Slate bed. Not a 1 piece that is hard to level and install.
- Slate bed is book matched and honed to 1/1000th of an inch for precision shooting.
- Available with ball return or drop pocket model for your preference. We’ve got options people!
- Duck Feet Levelers add stability to the table by widening the stance of the table. More surface area on the floor means the table won’t lean or form depressions in the floor.
- Oversized cast corner caps add reinforcement for weaker areas on the table.
Some tables are listed at lower costs but these prices don’t include felt. With this model, you get to choose your own fabric color swatch from 24 different colors! Even with the $150 for the custom felt, the Playcraft Southport Pool Table still comes in under $3,000.
Click here to learn more about the Playcraft Southport Pool Table.
2. The Spectrum 8’ Chrome and Black Pool Table – $2,900
The Spectrum 8’ Slate Pool Table is the table of choice for those who appreciate contemporary pool tables. The first thing that stands out is the chrome finish. The slate is “backed” so you can nail the cloth to the back instead of using glue which doesn’t work out very well. It’s the pool table by default if you’re a Raiders Fan!
- K66 Master Speed Cushions make for faster game play.
- 1” Brazilian Backed Slate.
- Available with Novalan Billiard Cloth. Choose from 3 grades; Leisure, Premium, or Eliminator.
Click here to learn more about the Spectrum 8’ Chrome and Black Pool Table.
3. The Great American Monarch Pool Table – $3,000
The Great American Monarch Pool Table just grazes the limit at $3,000.00 with free shipping. This truly is an amazing table that is a great value and a very solid table. It’s crafted with one piece slate that can be leveled to 1/10,000 of an inch making for a level play field without any seams in the table. This table is also very durable and steady with a many features to keep the table level with less regular maintenance from wear. Overall, it’s a really quality table and a great pick for those who are in the $3,000 price range.
- Dome shake-proof washers on rail bolts, corners, and slate for tight and fast play
Poplar wood top frame
Available as a coin operated pool table with ball return or drop pocket
Comes with four cue sticks, pool balls, a rack, and a few more items
Click here to learn more about the Great American Monarch Pool Table.
4. The 7’ Imperial Washington Mahogany Pool Table -$2,300
Moving right along to our next selection, the Imperial Washington table is made from quality materials. Mahogany, as you might know, is a solid wood that is used to make heirloom furnishings. It’s even stronger than oak. What’s nice is that this table features a double cross beam construction for optimum stability.
- Double Cross Beam Construction means that the table won’t wobble or sway when the game get intense.
- Pockets are made with a Cast Iron Core and wrapped in elegant Italian Leather
- K66 Gum Rubber Cushions
- 1” Backed Brazilian Backed Slate
- Genuine Mother of Pearl Double Diamond Sights
- Available in 3 grades of Novalan Billiard Cloth.
Click here to learn more about the Imperial Washington Mahogany Pool Table.
5. The Imperial Buchanan Pool Table – $2,509.99
The Imperial Buchanan Pool Table is finished in a rich Valspar stain with a classic honey maple finish. Valspar is one of the biggest paint supply companies recognized among the likes of BEHR and Glidden. This pool table is available in a 7’ or 8’ size.
- Made from Solid North American Maple Oak
- Cast Iron pockets with Italian Leather
- 1” Backed Brazilian Slate
- Genuine Mother of Pearl Sights
- Available with Novalan Billiard Cloth
Click here to learn more about the Imperial Buchanan Pool Table.
Professional pool tables can cost upwards of $6,000-$12,000. If you need a pool table for your home game room, it’s possible to find an affordable table for under $3,000. These are just are a few selections that we pulled from our collection. To browse affordable pool tables you can visit our Pool Tables Section by clicking on the link below:
Tips for Buying a Pool Table: