- Advanced infrared electronic overhead scorer
- Constructed using cabinet grade plywood and tongue and groove joinery for the ultimate in rugged durability
- Arena like sound effects and crowd cheers when you score a goal
- Choose from 10, 20 or 30 minute periods as well as free play and overtime
- Industrial grade blower mounted on a baffle system provides ample air to the entire playfield
- Playing surface is a hard mica, high gloss laminate with over 3,500 air holes for high speed action
- The 2" side rails are fully faced with aluminum to ensure highly active ricochet of the puck
- Solidly built pedestal legs with metal 6" adjustable foot levelers that provide a level table by comensating for uneven floors
- ABS corner posts
- Radius playfield corners create a slingshot effect on the puck for increased challenge
- Playing equipment includes (2) 3" pucks and (2) 3.25" pucks & set of hollow plastic strikers
- Outside Dimension: 90"L x 48"W x x 32"H
- Playfield: 81.75" x 39.75"
- Item Weight: 265 lbs.
- Carton: 94" X 52" X 13" 360 lbs.
- Pallet: 102" x 24" x 5" 70 lbs.
- Cabinet: 2 Years
- Air Hockey Motors: 1 Year
- Electronic Scorer: 180 Days
- Playing Equipment: 180 Days