9' Georgetown Espresso ShuffleBoard Table
The Georgetown shuffleboards are gorgeous tables with real wood features that will accent any home setting. As with all of our Home style tables, the playfield is a hardwood solid butcher block that is 15" wide, 1.75" thick and one foot less than the overall length of the shuffleboard in question. When comparing manufacturers, make sure to look for a 1.75" thick playfield, as the extra depth looks better in the cradle and feels better on the hand when setting a puck.
All Georgetown models are hand stained real wood laminate with a solid plywood framing structure. There is in leg storage, abacus bead scoring, speed wax and 8 deluxe pucks.
- 9' and 12' tables have traditional indoor scoring method with outlined block numbers; 1-2-3 scoring
- 9' and 12' tables have 2 set of legs
- Stained hardwood veneer
- Solid hardwood corners and rail caps
- Traditional gray carpeted gutters
- 1-3/4" solid single stave butcher block playfield finished with 10 coats of polyurethane to create a smooth, glossy surface
- Climate adjuster system for shaping the playfield profile
- Rigid, reinforced double-paneled box legs with in leg storage
- 6" leg levelers
- Deluxe hardwood abacus scorers
- Playing equipment includes, set of (8) 2-1/8" weights - 4 blue, 4 red, speed wax and playing instructions
Dimensions and Weight:
- Outside dimensions : 144"L x 24"W x 31"H
- Playfield dimensions: 136"L x 15"W
- Total weight : 260 lbs
- Cabinet: 3 years
- Playfield: 1 year
- Shuffle weights: 1 Year
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews