9' Brushed Stainless Steel Shuffleboard Table
Contemporary…Sleek…Quality! New from Hudson Shuffleboards, the Brushed Stainless Steel Shuffleboard is a sleek and contemporary design that brings shuffleboard into the new era. 9 foot shuffleboards are the shortest, but don’t think that being short will lessen its appeal! 9’ shuffleboards fit better in smaller rooms, are the most affordable, and provide faster play than their longer counterparts. This table is made to order and fabricated 100% in the USA out of Solid Brushed Stainless Steel (no veneers). To add a clean touch, the inside walls of the cradle are lined with a vinyl wrapped cushion, which can also be upgraded to genuine leather. For a final touch, you can also add a solid wood top rail with your choice of stain color.
Also Included is One Set of Eight Playing Weights/Pucks, 2 Bottles of Speed Powders, 5” Adjustable Leg Levelers, and One Board Wipe.
*Outdoor weather proofing warranty validated only with the purchase of a Sunbrella Outdoor Shuffleboard Table Cover
- Playfield: 20" wide x 3" thick
- Cradle Width: 33"
- Cradle Length: 110"
- Table Height: 33" to the top of the playfield
- Cradle Bed is Gray Carpet
- 2 Sets of Legs on a One-Piece Cradle
- Solid 3" Thick Select Kiln-Dried Hard Rock Maple Playfield with our Polymer Finish (Lifetime Warranty)
- Cradle and Legs are Solid Brushed Stainless Steel
- Padded Vinyl Wrapped Interior Walls of Cradle (your choice of vinyl color)
- Cradle Bed is Gray Carpet
- One Set of Playing Weights
- Climate Adjusters
- Two Bottles of Speed Powder
- 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers
- One Board Wipe
- One Can of Silicone Spray
Custom Shuffleboard Options:
- Glow-in-the-Dark-Playing Surface with Black Light Set
- Your shuffleboard table will come to life in the dark! The playing surface will be coated in a glow-in-the-dark epoxy. You can also choose to add a solid maple black light set to really make it shine! If you do not already have a black light source, we strongly recommend adding them to get the most out of the glow-in-the-dark surface.
- Two Piece Playing Surface
- The playing surface can be ordered to arrive in two pieces, with wooden dowels to ensure perfect alignment. This option makes it easier to get a larger shuffleboard table into the room of choice in the case of restraints caused by narrow hallways, staircases, or elevators.
- Now you can enjoy this table outdoors! This option means that your table will be customized for outdoor use from head to toe. The cradle and playing surface will be sealed with waterproof fiberglass. The carpets will be replaced with marine-grade carpeting for extra durability.
- Custom Logo
- Have your own custom logo instead of the manufacturer logo on the shuffleboard table, all we need is a .AI file format of your custom logo and we'll make it happen!
- Custom Playfield Scoring
- Add as many scoring lines as you want, our tables will come standard with 1, 2, 3 scoring but we've heard that some customers enjoy adding small "bonus 5" scoring squares at the corners of the shuffleboard playing field. We'll make it anyway you want it!
- Rolling Casters on Legs
- Commercial grade flip down casters, are attached to the legs of your shuffleboard table which will allow it to be moved from one side of the room to the other without any heavy lifting involved.
- Removable Bumpers
- Having trouble keeping the pucks on the playing field? Removable bumpers close off the gutters so you can keep your pucks in play, make it easier for the grandkids to have some fun!
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
This product ships with basic freight for free. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local furniture installers will deliver, install, level your table, and remove debris. This option is ideal for those who may not have the means to move and install large and heavy items. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Vinyl Color Options
Leather Color Options
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews