8' Otis Pool Table
Otis boasts two sturdy antique-inspired trestle legs, secured by a steel rod. Oversized metal boltheads give this table a cool vintage-industrial vibe. Finished in a washed black stain over solid Douglas Fir.
Double Main Beams
- Beams are 4" x 2" interlocking solid pieces of wood, extending the length of the table
- Provides 66% more frame to slate support compared to the industry standard table
- Unitizes the frame and gives it incredible support that will not fatigue or fail over time
One Piece Leg
- Strongest foundation possible
- Extends from the floor to the slate
- Allows the heavy weight of the slate to be evenly distributed to the floor
- Legs are attached to the cabinet by using heavy lag bolts and wood dowels
Cabinet & Framing
- 100% Solid wood cabinet
- All wood interior frame
Rails, Cushion & Play Surface
- 6.5" Oversize professional all wood top rails, K66 natural tournament cushions
- Impressively responsive and accurate play
- 100% accurate rebound
- Enclosed wood corners with genuine leather drop-pockets
- 1" K-patterned framed slate
About Plank & HidePlank & Hide is a luxury brand in the home furnishings marketplace, offering uniquely authentic indoor entertainment products, pool tables, shuffleboard tables, card tables, game tables, seating, bars & barstools and much more.
Plank & Hide has harnessed considerable assets to build and market a wide variety of decor solutions rich in unique design and craftsmanship. Plank & Hide selects only the best materials, employ a most accomplished group of professionals, utilize advanced systems, technologies and factories to deliver quality products at unparalleled values.
The Plank & Hide experience will be exceptional, second to none. Plank & Hide unique collections excite the senses while meeting the highest standards in home decor.
Why Choose Plank & Hide pool tables
- Beautiful current designs
- Excluding promo tables, all of Plank & Hide pool table models are 100% wood construction
- Double interlocking main beam construction 2-1/4" x 4-1/2"
- All wood oversized professional rails that are 15-30% wider than the competition
- Solid 100% wood cabinet construction on all Vintage and Classic series
- 1-piece leg that extends from floor to slate, the strongest foundation possible
- Lifetime Warranty
Morse Floor Rack
Morse Floor Rack
Morse Wall Rack
Telford Wall Rack
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews