7' Wolf Creek Pool Table with Dining Top
The Wolf Creek is part of the Playcraft EZ Build series of wood bed pool tables and companion to the Wolf Creek foosball table. Featuring the popular mixed industrial design, the Wolf Creek is easy to build and beautiful to look at. The Wolf Creek includes a dining top and arrives fully clothed and ready to assemble - just attach the legs and center spanner and you will be playing in under an hour! The playfield is constructed of resin infused MDF with a pvc coating. Matched with K66 profile rails for a genuine billiards experience.
- Matches the Playcraft Wolf Creek foosball table
- Includes 2-piece dining top with convenient under table storage shelf
- Playfield: 18MM MDF with a PVC resin buffer
- Wool blend billiard cloth for fast play
- Rails: K66 profile rubber cushions
- Drop pocket configuration
- Playing equipment Included: 2 x 57" cues, triangle, chalk, brush & pool ball set
- Partial assembly required
- 1 Year Warranty
84.5" L x 50" W x 31" H / 325 lbs
Playfield Dimensions: 36" W x 73.25" L
Dining Top: 42.5” L x 50” W x .75” H / 42 LBS EACH HALF
Optional Deluxe Billiard Accessory Kit Includes:
- Hardwood 15-ball rack, 9-ball rack, 8-cue wall rack
- Four two-piece 57" cues with nylon wrap in four colors
- Two-piece bridge cue with aluminum bridge head
- Table brush and rail brush
- Cue tip repair kit, 8' clear pool table cover, 12 pieces of chalk, shaker bottle, tally balls and chalk holder
- Billiard Rule Book
- Deluxe pool ball set
Optional Deluxe Deluxe Wall Rack:
- Measures 35.5-inches wide x 58-inches high x 4.5-inches deep
- Solid wood deluxe wall cue rack
- Holds 8 cues
- Storage for a set of balls, triangle, and 9-ball rack
- Color options available
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your game table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local game table installers will arrive to your property to un-crate your game table, move it into the room of choice, install, level your table, and remove the few hundred pounds of packaging/shipping debris. This option is ideal for those that want their game table professionally installed. The shipping company will notify you a few days in advance to schedule a time and date for delivery so please be sure to have a few strong people onsite to manually offload the table to pull into your garage for storage. Once on site notify us and we will coordinate our installers to come out to un-crate and set up the game table in the room of choice. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Optional Wall Rack - Espresso Finish
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
On the assembled product, with the dining top on the table, what is the height of this pool table from the floor? What is the height of the bottom of the pool table-table to the top of the dining top?
Asked by Rebecca
The height from the floor to the top of the dining table top will be 31.75"H.
Answered by Staff
There have been no reviews