20' Grand Deluxe Shuffleboard Table
Venture's 20' Grand Deluxe shuffleboard table is custom made in the US and just under regulation size, allowing you to enhance your skills without having to worry about space constraints. The Grand Deluxe was first created in the 1930s and has been around ever since, offering timeless American style and setting the standard for shuffleboard manufacturers everywhere.
In order to ensure stability and a beautiful finish, Venture uses a 6 step finishing process, table gutters tongued and grooved directly into the frame, and a cabinet constructed of solid woods and real wood veneers.The 3" thick playing surface is coated in Venture's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer, giving the table its distinctive shine. Pick from 3 standard stains: Stelter Mahogany, Chestnut and Dark Walnut, or choose a custom stain for an even more distinguished look. Add an element of classic American design to your entertainment space and order the Grand Deluxe today!
- Traditional 1 - 2 - 3 scoring
- 3" thick playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Cabinet is Constructed of solid woods and real wood veneers
- Standard stains: Stelter Mahogany, Chestnut, Dark Walnut
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- Three or five wooden pedestal legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers, easily adjusted with a standard wrench
- Includes: weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and 'how to play' information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 230"L X 24"W X 40"H
- Weight Approximately: 850 lbs.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews