18' Ambassador Shuffleboard Table
Feed your inner champion's need for a little extra challenge with Venture's custom 18' Ambassador Shuffleboard Table! Handcrafted for the 2000 North American Shuffleboard Championships, the Ambassador was put onto the retail market due to popular demand. The Ambassador's durable furniture grade ply-wood construction combined with Venture's exclusive, hard clear synthetic lacquer give the Ambassador unmatched stability and smoothness.
As a fully customizable table, Venture's stain options range from Dark Walnut, Stelter Mahogany, or Chestnut, to a custom stain, letting you can design a table that brings out your personality and matches your entertainment space. Create the ultimate shuffleboard experience for your guests and order the Ambassador today.
- Traditional 1 - 2 - 3 scoring
- 3" thick playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Cabinet is Constructed of plywood with a high density laminate covering for maximum stability and durability
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- Three or five wooden pedestal legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench
- Includes: weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and 'how to play' information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 206"L X 24"W X 40"H
- Weight Approximately: 800 lbs.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews