16' Smoke Saybrook Shuffleboard Table
The Saybrook is Playcraft's newest home recreation series shuffleboard table featuring the latest in design innovation. A completely KD (knocked down) table with a two-piece split playfield means that the Saybrook can be used in locations with difficult access where longer tables wouldn't ordinarily fit. Solid hardwood construction finished in a weathered Midnight charcoal gray or Smoke that features popular industrial design exposed steel hardware. The Saybrook is certain to be a welcomed addition in your game room. The two-piece playfield is a 2" thick solid single vertical stave butcher block that is finished with a poured polymer coating 1/8" thick and includes upgraded pro-series style climate adjusters for shaping the playfield. Full assembly required
- Solid hardwood construction finished in weathered Midnight charcoal gray or Smoke
- Completely KD (knocked down) construction - Full assembly required.
- Available in 12', 14' & 16' lengths
- Exposed steel corners and hardware
- Traditional 1-2-3 indoor scoring pattern
- Two-piece 16" wide by 2" thick solid hardwood butcher block playfield finished with a pour polymer coating 1/8" thick
- Set of (8) Deluxe 2-1/8" weights - 4 Blue & 4 Red
- Pro-series style climate adjusters
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Carpeted walls and gutters
- 1 lb can of Playcraft Medium Speed Wax
- 1 year warranty
Dimensions and Weight:
- Assembled Dimensions : 192" L x 24" W x 32" H
- Total weight : 400 lbs
- Carton 1: 91" x 19" x 4" and 95 lbs
- Carton 2: 91" x 19" x 4" and 95 lbs
- Carton 3: 98" x 25" x 6" and 223 lbs
- Carton 4: 28" x 11" 12" 66 lbs
- Carton 5: 16" x 14" x 12" 25 lbs
- Pallet: 120" x 30" x 5" and 70 lbs
Deluxe Maintenance kit will include 1 each of the Shuffleboard Cleaner/Polish, Shuffleboard Wax, and Shuffleboard Silicone Spray.
Deluxe Accessory Kit
Add the Deluxe Accessory Kit to your order! Our kit includes a shuffleboard table cover, set of 10 wooden bowling pins 4.5" high, deluxe pinsetter, and storage bag.
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local game table installers will arrive to your property to un-crate your shuffleboard, move it into the room of choice, install, level your table, and remove the few hundred pounds of packaging/shipping debris. This option is ideal for those that want their shuffleboard table professionally installed. The shipping company will notify you a few days in advance to schedule a time and date for delivery so please be sure to have a few strong people onsite to manually offload the table to pull into your garage for storage. Once on site notify us and we will coordinate our installers to come out to un-crate and set up the shuffleboard table in the room of choice. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Have a question about this product? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews