16' Newport Shuffleboard Table
One look at the playing surface of California House’s Newport shuffleboard table, and you’ll be enchanted by its clean transitional design and delightfully wavy, twisting legs. California House’s shuffleboard tables are made with original designs, showing their care for customers’ unique tastes and satisfaction.
The well-manicured edges, finely cut with precision make for a truly handsome table. The Newport shuffleboard’s glossy surface is made to impress the viewer, who looks admiringly at the California House logo in the middle.
Closing in towards the longer table models, 16’ Newport shuffleboards are also great additions to any game room. They are great models to position the player within the realm of high technique-based gameplay.
In finished wood of sensual cherry maple, refined old English oak, and many other exquisite choices your table will not only be strong, it’ll be a bona fide craftsman’s masterpiece. Send a thanks to the tailor too, as your table can be customized with colored cloth in tones like Tribeca Buff, Bossanova Moonlight, and Timeless Danube.
The Newport has a solid 2.25″ thick tongue, and grooved beech wood play field with inlaid black walnut scoring areas. All quality-made in the USA.
- The Newport Shuffleboard Table is an original California House design.
- Made to order in the USA.
- Solid 2.25″ thick solid tongue & grooved beech wood play field with inlaid black walnut scoring areas.
- Standard red and blue pucks
16 Foot = 192"L x 32"W x 32"H
Deluxe Maintenance kit will include 1 each of the Shuffleboard Cleaner/Polish, Shuffleboard Wax, and Shuffleboard Silicone Spray.
Finish and Fabric Options
California House Shuffleboard Features
1. California House boards start with a better lumber selection. Instead of maple playfields, California House makes it out of beech, which is 11% more rigid and 19% more shock resistant than maple.
2. Because beech is so stiff, California House was able to reduce the thickness of the playfield from 3" to 2.125" to allow for the proper concavity adjustment and playability of the boards. California House also double tongue-and-grooves (TNG) the planks for superior torsion strength and to allow for more glue surface between the planks.
3. California House playfields are balance-sealed and topped with a two-part poured polymer resin built to an average of 1/8" thick. The polymer we use resists yellowing and consists of 100% solids for a rock hard playing surface that will last.
4. California House Climate Adjusters (beneath the playfield) are designed for superior fine-tuning and strength. Climate Adjusters keep the playfield slightly concave and under tension for proper play throughout the year. California House uses a 1/2" diameter all-thread with 20 threads per inch so your installer can fine tune the playability of the board. Each 1/4" thick steel bracket is fastened to the board with 12 2" long screws that go almost all the way through the playfield. The Climate Adjusters are designed by California House and cut, welded, and powder coated in the USA. Climate Adjusters are incredibly important to the playability of the board.
5. As most fine woodworkers know, balancing a piece of wood is extremely important. That means whatever is on one side of the board should be on the other to balance the moisture exchange and keep warping to a minimum. This is no more important than on a shuffleboard playfield. California House uses the same two-part poured polymer resin on the bottom of the board as we do the top. Several applications are applied to the bottom to seal and balance the board properly.
6. California House logo and scoring areas are not stickers that are applied to the wood and then sealed with polymer. California House inlays the playfield with black walnut. The best shuffleboards get the finest details.
7. Custom inlayed logos are available.
8. Perhaps the one detail that separates California House shuffleboard tables the most in the marketplace are the padded end collars. The decorative yet functional collars protect your cradle from the random flying weight (puck), gives you a perfect hand hold when shooting, and looks great. You get to choose from a multitude of colors of vinyls or leathers.
9. California House cradles are built like furniture meant to stand the test of time. Solid hardwood chassis and corner blocked cross rails with a hardwood veneer plywood cradle bottom. Legs are pre-assembled at the factory and easily mounted with 5/16" bolts into metal inserts for strength. The solid construction is another reason California House shuffleboard tables are considered to be the finest you can buy. Shuffleboards need a strong foundation to function well. Our heavy duty solid-hardwood construction ensures that the table will not budge or shift or creak under even the most spirited game.
10. California House lines the alleys (area around the playfield) of the shuffleboard tables with polyester microfiber upholstery fabric, not indoor / outdoor carpeting. Microfiber alleys let you pick from a wide range of colors, looks great, and is easier to clean than carpeting.
11. Finally, California House offers stylish, original designs that are on-trend yet feature timeless qualities. All Cal House shuffleboard tables are available in your choice of finish color, alley and collar upholstery, and are offered in a wide range of sizes. All Cal House products are made in the USA.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews