16' Ambassador Shuffleboard Table
Ready to answer the call of a champion? Sharpen your skills with Venture's custom 16' Ambassador shuffleboard table! Made initially for the 2000 North American Shuffleboard Championships, the Ambassador's durability and streamlined design became the envy of shuffleboard enthusiasts, causing Venture to bring the Ambassador into retail production.
The combination of furniture grade ply-wood and Venture's exclusive, hard clear synthetic lacquer provide the Ambassador's 3" thick playing surface with beauty and stability. Venture's stain options range from Dark Walnut, Stelter Mahogany, or Chestnut, to custom stains so you can create a table that speaks to your personality and your entertainment space. Become the champion you were meant to be, and order the Ambassador today.
- Traditional 1 - 2 - 3 scoring
- 3" thick playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Cabinet is Constructed of plywood with a high density laminate covering for maximum stability and durability
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- Three or five wooden pedestal legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench
- Includes: weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and 'how to play' information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 184"L X 24"W X 40"H
- Weight Approximately: 700 lbs.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews