12' Columbia Chestnut ShuffleBoard Table
The Columbia River shuffleboards are part of the Fairfield Collection of game tables by Playcraft. The Columbia's reverse arch legs with chamfered base and hand finishing is inspired by classic architectural design and craftsmanship. With the timeless Chestnut finish the Columbia will be an impressive addition to your game room. More than just beautiful furniture, the high quality materials and construction will ensure many years of high quality shuffleboard with family and friends. The shuffleboard playfield logo style and/or position may vary.
- Select hardwood construction
- Hand rubbed Chestnut finish
- Two piece cradle
- Reverse arch legs with chamfered base and stretcher beam combine classic architectural styling and superior bilateral strength
- Solid 3” thick 20” wide Canada Maple butcher block with pour polymer top
- Traditional 1-2-3 scoring pattern
- Carpeted gutters and walls
- Pro-style heavy duty climatic adjusters
- Premium Set of 2 5/16” weights; 4 blue & 4 red
- Color matched hardwood board sweeps
- Playcraft medium speed wax
Dimensions and Weight:
- Outside dimensions : 145" L x 33" W x 32" H
- Total weight : 575 lbs
- Pallet 1: 156"L x 38"W x 5"H Weight 140 LBS
- Box 1: 145"L x 36"W x 11"H Weight 254 LBS
- Box 2: 24"L x 15"W x 7"H Weight 24 LBS
- Box 3: 19"L x 9"W x 6"H Weight 18 LBS
- Pallet 2: 140"L x 30"W x 5"H Weight 130 LBS
- Box 1: 131"L x 23"W x 5"H Weight 265 LBS
Playcraft Pro-series shuffleboard tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser - This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Components Covered - Cradle, playfield, legs, decorative hardware, weights and electronic scoring. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are carpeting and speed wax.
- Assembly - All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving - Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear - Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling - Once a shuffelboard table cradle and playfield are leveled they may settle over time and become unlevel. A table or playfield that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the shuffleboard table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim - In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs - The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.
Custom Felt Options
Billiard felt is optional, however, most of our customers choose to order pool table felt with their pool table so that everything arrives at once. We carry the industry standard Championship Cloth so that you can receive exactly what you would like no matter what range of price and quality you are looking to achieve.
Be ready to shoot pool in style with our Championship Standard Billiard Cloth. Our Championship Standard Billiard Cloth is ready to withstand friction and engineered utilizing high quality fabric, which creates a perfect felt to play on your pool table. Available in a wide assortment of colors, this billiard felt is precisely what you need to customize your pool table to your liking
Optional Deluxe Billiard Accessory Kit Includes:
- Hardwood 15-ball rack, 9-ball rack, 8-cue wall rack
- Four two-piece 57" cues with nylon wrap in four colors
- Two-piece bridge cue with aluminum bridge head
- Table brush and rail brush
- Cue tip repair kit, 8' clear pool table cover, 12 pieces of chalk, shaker bottle, tally balls and chalk holder
- Billiard Rule Book
- Deluxe pool ball set
Optional Deluxe Deluxe Wall Rack:
- Measures 35.5-inches wide x 58-inches high x 4.5-inches deep
- Solid wood deluxe wall cue rack
- Holds 8 cues
- Storage for a set of balls, triangle, and 9-ball rack
- Color options available
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your game table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local game table installers will arrive to your property to un-crate your game table, move it into the room of choice, install, level your table, and remove the few hundred pounds of packaging/shipping debris. This option is ideal for those that want their game table professionally installed. The shipping company will notify you a few days in advance to schedule a time and date for delivery so please be sure to have a few strong people onsite to manually offload the table to pull into your garage for storage. Once on site notify us and we will coordinate our installers to come out to un-crate and set up the game table in the room of choice. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews