12' Ambassador Shuffleboard Table
Originally designed for the 2000 North American Shuffleboard Championships, Venture's fully customizable 12' Ambassador Shuffleboard table became a hit with the public and was put into production. As always, Venture delivers professional quality and impressive aesthetics. Coated with hard clear synthetic lacquer exclusive to Venture products, the Ambassador's 3" thick playing surface combines beauty and function. Durable furniture grade ply-wood construction provides the stability and durability you need to ensure your table lasts.
Choosing a Venture table gives you the ability to pick from Dark Walnut, Stelter Mahogany, Chestnut, or a custom stain. Finished with Wilsonart laminates and your personally selected stain, the Ambassador table is made to suit both you and your game space. Release your inner champion and order the Ambassador today.
- Traditional 1 - 2 - 3 scoring
- 3" thick playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Cabinet is Constructed of plywood with a high density laminate covering for maximum stability and durability
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- Three or five wooden pedestal legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench
- Includes: weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and 'how to play' information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 136"L x 24"W x 40"H
- Weight Approximately: 600 lbs.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews